ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its also one of the most boring, its a generic colorway. Theres probably a triple black colorway for every brand and probably every model.

anyone see a site that has LUX in 5.5US or UK5 , i need a backup plan to get my wife some shoes if SNS cancels our 5.5 and 8 =(

Tried on my tts in the Lux. Feels pretty big. Also stopped by sns nyc. Some adidas restocks but nothing great imo

Tried on my tts in the Lux. Feels pretty big. Also stopped by sns nyc. Some adidas restocks but nothing great imo
were you in the line? id be salty as hell if I was in line and there wasn't anything good.

then again I don't think they said they'd have anything special

were you in the line? id be salty as hell if I was in line and there wasn't anything good.

then again I don't think they said they'd have anything special
i actually saw the line and decided it wasn’t worth the wait but my buddy went in and told me what they had..

Newest Adidas commercial showcasing some kicks. I caught the futurecrafts in there. Maybe we'll get a wider release for them?!

IMG_3184.JPG IMG_3181.JPG IMG_3185.JPG IMG_3187.JPG IMG_3188.JPG

I got a 12.5 in the LUX and I would say they don’t feel as snug as other UB but I think it’s because of the materials in the toe box not because of the length or anything if that helps. I’m fine with the fit.

Also, anywhere to get a 12 in AMM UB? Need to double up

LOL as I suspected would happen, I ended up getting a 2nd pair of AMM UB's delivered today (rather than the pair of NMD's I had ordered).

AMM is all kinds of screwed up right now.

Back
Top Bottom