ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That social status fed ex shipping was pretty quick, with the holiday season and all. I need to tip my ups/fed ex guys they don't get enough love especially from us.

IMG_2068.JPG IMG_2070.JPG

yeah i've had the same ups guy for years we always hit him with a little something for the holidays. sns shipped 3x as gfast as sneaker politics

Sorry for another sizing question. Is the sizing on Haven UB the same as any other regular UB?

AMM UB finally touched down today, went with 3.0 sizing instead of 1.0 so now I’m on the search for a 12. If anybody here picked up an extra 12 hit the PM’s!

Im undecided on the lux it dropped here in canada, and there was a FSR still available but i just dont know how i feel on em

Damn looking at those pictures of the Lux has changed my mind. Might have to stop by my local boutique tomorrow and pick them up. Wallet will be dry AF.

Anyone know any spots selling ultra boost in womens for the low? Tia

I picked up the multi navy pair for my girl on ADC for $155 shipped with coupon code TCAPS17HSP (20% off)

Ordered last night and they came in today. They're fire in hand! Not sure if the code will work on any of the other colorways though

Back
Top Bottom