ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the Packer X Solebox Energy Boosts from livestock on discount a week or so back...they finally showed up. Went with my TTS instead of my UB .5 up and they seem a LITTTTTLLLEEEEE snug. Just the tiniest bit, if I take em home from the office they might work with thinner socks.

Anyone know if Energy Boosts stretch at all like UBs? I love them and got them on such a deep discount, I just dont want them gathering dust if they end up being uncomfy.

Got the Packer X Solebox Energy Boosts from livestock on discount a week or so back...they finally showed up. Went with my TTS instead of my UB .5 up and they seem a LITTTTTLLLEEEEE snug. Just the tiniest bit, if I take em home from the office they might work with thinner socks.

Anyone know if Energy Boosts stretch at all like UBs? I love them and got them on such a deep discount, I just dont want them gathering dust if they end up being uncomfy.

The more and more I see those, the more I like. How much did you end up getting them for? Jw, cause they're $119 on end right now.

Looks like we may get our wish

I saw! But I won't believe anything until confirmed! But I wouldn't be surprised since they're retroing the cream and CNY. At this point it's inevitable for the OG to be retro'd. If this is the case this will be the first and possibly only time in my SNKR career that I will double up on a pair. I love the OG to death!

Not gonna lie IMO the CB 1.0’s >>>> OG’s. But a retro of the Og’s would be better for me since I already have 2 ds pairs of CB waiting for better weather while my OG’s are on their last breath after getting beat to death all autumn and winter.

Adidas needs to make the outsole more durable. Even Continental rubber out sole wont last 1 year of constant wear.

These aren't meant to last that long. These aren't Air Max 90's. But I do think the CB and TW 1.0's should be available in stores most of the time like the basic color Air Max 90's.

Burgundy 4.0 aka CNY lol

1-8-18 3-03-52 PM.jpg
1-8-18 3-03-52 PM.jpg

Real bad. Upper should match the cage imo.

Attachments

• DA922404-AC0E-4034-AC43-5D324E1AB342.jpeg
    DA922404-AC0E-4034-AC43-5D324E1AB342.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 52
always liked those parleys too. kinda glad they're sold out though, would have been too tempted

These aren't meant to last that long. These aren't Air Max 90's. But I do think the CB and TW 1.0's should be available in stores most of the time like the basic color Air Max 90's.
CB, TW 1.0 with regular rubber outsole wouldnt last more than 6 months of normal wear.

Back
Top Bottom