ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9E54321A-2906-4D80-9F0C-2B60D853E8CD.jpeg
Had a lot of 1.0 about 2 years ago. Creams, 3m, og, solar red, and olive. I sold all of them like a dummy and have been rocking 3.0 cny and a few yeezys and gr Boost since. Finally got a 1.0 and it feels good to be back
These are my boosts grails. Wish I could get for a decent price

These are my boosts grails. Wish I could get for a decent price
Just put in a bid on GOAT/StockX. I randomly got accepted at $295, well below resell market value a few months back.

I just saw on GOAT a pair sold for $755 so there are deals to be made.

On a side note of resell. Was able to sell my extra MiAdidas for $310. Boost is not dead lolol.

Haven't been excited for an upcoming release in a while. All of the pairs we got at the end of the year (Kith Mid, xenos and Lux for me) we knew about months in advance.

I guess the show your stripes 4.0 pack and whatever 1.0 retros drop would qualify but still slightly disappointed with the lack of an exciting collaboration/new colorway/mid top news. Speaking of mids they do have the parley dropping but i may sit those out. White shoes just get no play in my rotation.

Guess it is time to focus on copping under retail steals...which is my true life's calling anyway.

i hope nothing much catches my attention this year. wana travel and spend on other things after a whole 2017 spending on sneakers.

i hope nothing much catches my attention this year. wana travel and spend on other things after a whole 2017 spending on sneakers.
Can totally agree, so far this years been meh for UBs no colorways interest me and i dont mind the 4.0 knits.. Im cooling it down with js, might just get the 3s and triple black 11s and call it a day.. Done with NMDs not worth the price now.. Think i might cool down and chill for a bit, although i picked up two pairs of vapormax and dig em :rofl:

We are hardly 2 weeks into 2018. Will have to wait and see what cw/collabs with the 4.0s. For now, nothing interests me and i'm good with the 1.0s i have.
Yea, echoed that on NMDs. Only have the french beige R1 and WM R2, just find it tough to pay more for them when i know UB cost less these days with superior comfort.

Might have to snag those AMM NMD’s tomorrow. They look to clean to pass on even though I have so many other UB’s and boost shoes I don’t even have time to wear.

lol teddy is losing it. His latest videos has been nothing but him sounding defensive/contradicting himself

Nah. I don't really subscribe to anyone but I check daily on sneakers reviews/previews and that includes teddy. But the fact that he says he doesn't care if anyone says boost is dead but goes out of his way to make comments/videos on the topic is comedy gold.

lol teddy is losing it. His latest videos has been nothing but him sounding defensive/contradicting himself

I also subscribe to a lineup of Sneaker Tube guys for reviews and previews. Fast forward to interesting stuff then move on. One thing from past couple vids I thought was funny.

BoostTed so far up ADC's ***, dude can't even bring himself to say he would buy the re-issue OG AM180 aquamarine. A shoe he swore up and down loved back in day. But dude will buy every fugly Adidas shoe cause has Boost.

May not fit in his current business model plan or whatever, but buy and wear stuff you like. Personally don't care the Brand or what Hyped. Kind of back self into corner.

I also subscribe to a lineup of Sneaker Tube guys for reviews and previews. Fast forward to interesting stuff then move on. One thing from past couple vids I thought was funny.

BoostTed so far up ADC's ***, dude can't even bring himself to say he would buy the re-issue OG AM180 aquamarine. A shoe he swore up and down loved back in day. But dude will buy every fugly Adidas shoe cause has Boost.

May not fit in his current business model plan or whatever, but buy and wear stuff you like. Personally don't care the Brand or what Hyped. Kind of back self into corner.
I love the nike air max 1 and 97 models. Not everything got to be boost.

Does anyone use an app to watch a price drop on an item you want or pair of shoes?

If so what do you use. I always have a bunch of clothes and shoes I’d cop but only if they go on sale lol

Back
Top Bottom