ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh all good. Is it $160 shipped? Is there some type of Apple pay deal, cause I’m seeing $180 shipped for a size 10 right now.
hit magnifying glass then there is an apply pay collection for the discounted price. Some are 160 some are 170 for the lux. I think 10 more for shipping. so not cheaper than 165! but peace of mind they are legit

“True” TB is overrated here. I actually like the hits of gray in the uppers. Gives it texture.

So true...honestly MOST "true" triple black shoes just look like work shoes. I think the only pair of all-black sneakers I own are black leather chucks, and even those look good because they're beat up and distressed from wear.

Side note to my earlier post... I bought the Xeno’s so I could make a black UB with a white heel cup, AKA a faux Wood Wood. After I got them I was happy, but almost wished I’d have just “un-prided” a pair of the prides. I kind of like the look of the PK better in them. Main thing is I didn’t trust my customizing skills with removing the color lol.

Lux are overrated

0A4666E4-AE3F-4DDE-B115-059D99734893.gif

F48D4554-AC5D-44DD-9009-0275A3243E94.png
Saw this online. Not sure if this is true or not but they’re the supposed mockups of the DBZ collection. Not a single boost shoe in the line up from what I see.

Lux are underrated, because they can be found for under retail

A year or two from now people will regret not picking them up
I agree with the guy you quoted. They are overrated imo too. Had them in hand but they just felt so boring and average in some way. Like so many others have said, if they would have actually done something creative and different with the heelcup and cage then I would have probably kept them and liked them a lot more.

So what yall saying is yall dont like triple black shoes. you like mostly black shoes sprinkled w grey or blue

I agree with the guy you quoted. They are overrated imo too. Had them in hand but they just felt so boring and average in some way. Like so many others have said, if they would have actually done something creative and different with the heelcup and cage then I would have probably kept them and liked them a lot more.

I just don’t like the color of the cage. The materials wouldn’t change my mind. I couldn’t care less if the shoe sold out in seconds or if I was the only person on the planet to buy them. My favorite UB was the 1.0 core blacks followed by the silver LTDs which I regret never buying.

If they keep up with these trash *** knit designs probably.
meh I don’t think knit pattern would change anything. If they re-dropped the 1.0 design, at the current scale there’d be a little bit of buzz, but after 4 iterations and at these level of numbers, the UB has run its course as far as being in the spot light in my opinion

Just had a bid accepted for the Lux. I paid $163. Hope I'm not disappointed. How's the sizing on these compared to other UB iterations?

Back
Top Bottom