ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whatever thoughts on discounted price under retail you get the Packer Mids will go out of the window once you have them in hand.

BDB948B3-B3D8-4BF4-9422-8A87F6CB90F7.jpeg

I laugh at all the talk about how "Boost is dead". Boost is the single most advanced and best working cushioning system on the market by a long margin. Kids not wearing Boost sneakers anymore to impress their gullible classmates doesn't affect the strength of the product. The only way Boost could be "dead" in terms of the products strength is if Reebok made DMX without the longevity issues.

I think we've all been on the 'undefeated UB collab is crap' train for quite a while...

I originally thought they were gonna bring back the 1.0 knit from the initial leaked photos. Turns out it was the 4.0 knit :rolleyes

I thought it was gonna be something similar to this with "UND" "FTD" across the toebox:
ultra-boost-hybrid-jpg.2039990

too many Boost God Disciples and Boost is immortal and bla bla bla

just buy and wear what u like.

why u dudes so into what sheep and high school kids wear or not wear?

unless youre in high school, then my bad young dudes

Overrated to me is A shoe that gets a lot of praise and positive buzz for things like quality, performance, colors etc but doesn’t deliver in hand. Overhyped just has to do with perception. But that’s just my own head’s semantics. I can think of way more underrated shoes than overated shoes though but that’s cause I’m a discount shopper lol

UBs are still definitely my go-to multifunctional runner. I'm actually glad the hype has died down in the "sneaker community" so I can cop replacements easily. MGs are currently my gym/running shoe. I ran in CBs before those. I've run in all kinds of Nikes (including Frees, various Air Maxs) and nothing gives me the performance of a boost runner. Couple that with some compression tights and I can run for hours no problem.

Will be going for the Parleys and replacing my Triple Whites (with whatever is available) for the summer. Let's keep the non-hype train going so my Parleys are an easy cop.

What's some good running/sports shoe with boost? I really would love to use ultra boosts, but they are too expensive for that purpose? :/

Back
Top Bottom