ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm into those Nikes, depending on where they go with the colorways. Definitely curious to try them on at least.

that midsole is aesthetically more pleasing than my first look/thought at Boost. Its suppose to be competition to boost (hence what JPS said), so theres some good news to that.

that midsole is aesthetically more pleasing than my first look/thought at Boost. Its suppose to be competition to boost (hence what JPS said), so theres some good news to that.

Well he called them Nike UBs, so I thought he meant it looks like the UBs.

you can kind of see it too with the midsole/sole, prior to UB's I don't think I really had any sneakers with such bulging midsoles, especially in the heel area

you can kind of see it too with the midsole/sole, prior to UB's I don't think I really had any sneakers with such bulging midsoles, especially in the heel area
Extended heel sole been around for a minute.

FA-NikeAirHuaracheSG-5.jpg

Lol, just wanted to mention a quick little fact - maybe americans heard about the Adidas EQT 17 Boosts that came out in Berlin with a camo print similar to the interior of our metro. Stock numbers were low and of course people loved them albeit the print is atrocious (I never heard somebody saying they like it before that shoe came out).

The shoes resale is up to about 1000 € so far which makes it the only shoe that is actually worth its resale price because you can use it as an actual train ticket for a year and that's about the real price point for a one-year train ticket in Berlin.

Back
Top Bottom