ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20180131_194023.jpg

Don't know why the triple Black's are sitting. I find the Shoes fire

Can someone define what 'slept' means? because it seems to me if it's not talked about in 3 pages, it's a slept on pair.

Kith Mids sold out with the quickness so I don't understand how that can be slept on unless you didn't alarm your clock when it released.

Can someone define what 'slept' means? because it seems to me if it's not talked about in 3 pages, it's a slept on pair.

Kith Mids sold out with the quickness so I don't understand how that can be slept on unless you didn't alarm your clock when it released.
It was a midnight drop, I bet some peeps in here literally slept through it :rofl:

Despite being a midnight drop and selling out instantly, it must be undesirable to a lot of people because resale is low, especially the few weeks after the drop. People were getting pairs for as low as $180 i think.

So my interpretation on slept on = looked over ( i probably sound like I'm talking out my *** lol)

blahh i was kinda excited for the 4.0s but these cws are really underwhelming.. even the 5th year anniversary was an easy pass for me..

it also dropped on a Holiday weekend - if I remember correctly.

during a yeezy release too i think lol.

blahh i was kinda excited for the 4.0s but these cws are really underwhelming.. even the 5th year anniversary was an easy pass for me..

Have you checked out the multi 4.0s? Theyre pretty nice in person. A good grab for those who missed out on the Mystery ink/orange 3.0s, especially at discount

Despite being a midnight drop and selling out instantly, it must be undesirable to a lot of people because resale is low, especially the few weeks after the drop. People were getting pairs for as low as $180 i think.

So my interpretation on slept on = looked over ( i probably sound like I'm talking out my *** lol)

IM-Own interpretation of slept on=IGNORED;PASSED;dont like it;screw it lol

Back
Top Bottom