ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats like an up and coming artist trying to charge $795 per ticket - telling the public "lets make this grow to a point where I can sell tickets to my show at a standard price." SMH the BS level is through the roof.

I think shoes are nice obvi not 800 nice. Might cop the hoodie. Anybody know if they use nice materials for their stuff?

Loving the current state of boost. Was able to cop a collab 3 months later for retail. Or below retail actually since CA tax on release made these $260. Love the collab mids.
Capture.JPG

Loving the current state of boost. Was able to cop a collab 3 months later for retail. Or below retail actually since CA tax on release made these $260. Love the collab mids.
Capture.JPG
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these.
You should. Doesn't seem like prices are going to go up on anything boost in the near future.

They look and feel more like a boot than a running mid though. But they still pretty sleek.

I don't know if you guys follow the sneakers subreddit, but folks on there have been finding UB 1.0s at Burlington Coat Factory and they're all priced at $49.99. Some guy just recently found the Wool Grey 1.0 in their local one.

So if you have one near you, definitely give it a shot.

I don't know if you guys follow the sneakers subreddit, but folks on there have been finding UB 1.0s at Burlington Coat Factory and they're all priced at $49.99. Some guy just recently found the Wool Grey 1.0 in their local one.

I saw that and while I don't doubt its legit, the Burlington near me was one of the saddest places I've seen in a while. Id' be surprised if they had some K-mart Shaqs much less 1.0's.

Checked mines on Tuesday and it was pretty pathetic to see lol, will check again today though and next week.

Back
Top Bottom