ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My niece is going to be thrilled. She is a huge sneaker head but mostly into basketball shoes. She's been talking about getting Ultra Boosts for years and I could never fathom the idea of buying her a pair of sneakers for retail that she will outgrow eventually (she's 12). But for $75, I picked her up a pair of Uncaged for her birthday next week. Perfect timing.

I hesitated on ordering Iniki's for myself since I just kept browsing the site to see if there was anything else I wanted, and by the time I was finally ready, the code stopped working. Feels bad man. Oh well, I ended up getting a pair of Tiro 17's for myself.

Wow. I needed socks and tiro pants. Would have been perfect. And my friend was looking for UB's on discount. Shame.

KD5.jpg

All I grabbed was a pair of the CNY R2s for my brother, who loves R2s for some reason.

Anniversary UBs don't appeal to me even at 132, especially with Climas & 1.0 "retros" on the horizon.

All I grabbed was a pair of the CNY R2s for my brother, who loves R2s for some reason.

Anniversary UBs don't appeal to me even at 132, especially with Climas & 1.0 "retros" on the horizon.
You have anymore info on the 1.0 retros you’re able to share with us?

There is nothing official about a 1.0 retro. And it will not be the same as the original if it were to happen. The only thing I could forsee is the og ub retro with same material and design like the Nmd black retro that came out.

There is nothing official about a 1.0 retro. And it will not be the same as the original if it were to happen. The only thing I could forsee is the og ub retro with same material and design like the Nmd black retro that came out.

What do you mean nothing official? I thought 1.0’s were confirmed for this year?

The "jig" this morning wasn't a glitch. Adidas is just moving surplus inventory that aren't selling. Not many are paying full retail for 4.0's and 5th anni's.

The "jig" this morning wasn't a glitch. Adidas is just moving surplus inventory that aren't selling. Not many are paying full retail for 4.0's and 5th anni's.
That must be their whole website then because nothing was excluded

You have anymore info on the 1.0 retros you’re able to share with us?

Supposedly the Chalk 1.0, CNY 1.0 & "Rainbow" 1.0 (white w/ multicolor toe) are re-releasing in November with the textured/3D printed heelcup instead of the OG heelcup. There was also a rumor that OG Purps would get the same treatment. YM tweeted about it but I've heard it from other sources as well.

Doesn't mean it's definitely 100% happening, but the odds seem good at this point.

We shall see

Back
Top Bottom