ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** the Google spread sheet I posted. I'm all in for a secret group that munchy munchy suggested. I'm getting spam all over my phone and you won't know who is who.

666 new emails 
devil.gif

I did a major invite just now

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

To be completely up front:

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.

Maybe it's just me, but if you need a secret group for ultraboosts, you already lost
Well would you agree with this statement? "More resources the better".

I copped 3M's & Creams with the help of NT. No solelinks needed.

Man you can't add new users or users that haven't contributed in just the UB thread or NT as a whole.

Last edited:
Well would you agree with this statement? "More resources the better".

I copped 3M's & Creams with the help of NT. No solelinks needed.

I've had help from both NT and SLinks. I don't really single out solelinks because its really twitter that I follow and the people who tweet out releases and restocks. Solelinks just happens to be one of the most followed and churns out tweets every 5 mins for random **** which is probably why it is one of the most hated (when we dont eat)

I did a major invite just now

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

To be completely up front:

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.
Pm'd

Back
Top Bottom