ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C743FC6D-FA0B-41E1-96CD-1E488E06C5BC.gif

Gonna stick to boost for comfort and daily use.
Tried the Nike React .
It might be a very good shoe for runners ,but i am not one.
UBs aesthetic does it for me . Also i can not imagine Nike doing a collab on Reacts.Materials and the whole shoe seems cheap to me.
Gonna stick to UBs ,AM1, Asics GL3 etc.

UB is still 100 times more interesting than Jordan re-releasing the same shoes with zero creativity or chaging the color of one little part of the shoe (bred toes). At least Adidas is really pushing new tech and constantly trying to come out with something new. Jordan and Nike haven’t released any NEW interesting shoe in ages imo. The only thing Nike (and Jordan with the OW 1) have done to get some hype again is doing the collabs better than Adidas last year. I gotta give them props for finally letting artist get a more free hand to get more creative because Nike’s and Jordans collabs last year were really good.

But when it comes to new models and new tech, Adidas has been killing it for a while now IMO.

You realize this has been happening with boost for the past three years, right?

What's the difference in the UB 1.0 from 4.0?

IMG_3168.JPG

Been buying a ton of stuff this past Feb, way too many good releases and just lucky to hit multi. But this shoe was an under radar pickup with no hype and turned out to be way above expectations: Adidas Eqt 93/17 Yuanxiao. Yuanxiao in Chinese means Lantern Festival, a Chinese Festival that signals the last day of the Chinese New Year festivities.
Went up half to 11 with exact width but extra thumb length. True to size would prob be ok, but worried about width. The overall color scheme and package captured my interest. Second Eqt besides Bait pack and dare say this one is right up there. Flip top magnet latch shoebox, burrito tongue and ortholite insole. Something different besides usual Ultra Boost.

epic reacts= alpha bounce. vapor fly closest tech to boost for comfort but misses the mark for all day wear, cheap materials, and aesthetics.

4D is a new printing technique but the price and being less comfortable than boost is no new innovation to me.

Again I’m a consumer of both Nike and Adidas but the riding need some to stop

From what I read online, the 4D is supposed to get comfier the more you wear them as it molds to the shape of your foot.

I'd rock a pair right meow. Wish I could've gotten those Alpha 4D's or whatever they were called.

IMG_3168.JPG

Been buying a ton of stuff this past Feb, way too many good releases and just lucky to hit multi. But this shoe was an under radar pickup with no hype and turned out to be way above expectations: Adidas Eqt 93/17 Yuanxiao. Yuanxiao in Chinese means Lantern Festival, a Chinese Festival that signals the last day of the Chinese New Year festivities.
Went up half to 11 with exact width but extra thumb length. True to size would prob be ok, but worried about width. The overall color scheme and package captured my interest. Second Eqt besides Bait pack and dare say this one is right up there. Flip top magnet latch shoebox, burrito tongue and ortholite insole. Something different besides usual Ultra Boost.
This and the Overkill CW are some of my favorite EQTs so far.

IMG_3168.JPG

how's the baby blue boost? noticeable? Every pic I've seen they look white.

4D is a new printing technique but the price and being less comfortable than boost is no new innovation to me.

Again I’m a consumer of both Nike and Adidas but the riding need some to stop
Just to be clear though...a price tag you (and I) don't like and questions about the comfort does not mean they aren't being innovative and attempting to usher in new products...

Guy I saw wearing alpha edge said 4d is not as comfy as boost and it wasn't breaking in nice said he would pick boost over 4d

to all the people who say boost >4d and won't buy any because boost is better comfort then i hope you guys don't buy vapormax, epic react, or any air nikes because it is not as comfortable

to all the people who say boost >4d and won't buy any because boost is better comfort then i hope you guys don't buy vapormax, epic react, or any air nikes because it is not as comfortable

Different argument and comfort is relative. A sneaker doesn't have to be bouncy to be comfortable.

For one the sneakers look different. Some people like variety and not to look like they wear the same thing every day. If the whole argument for you buying a sneaker is it's comfort, why would you buy another sneaker that cost more that looks virtually the same?

Back
Top Bottom