ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upcoming 4.0 Zebra CW:
BB6179_01_standard.jpg

More detailed pictures: https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/BB6179.html

3.0 Zebra/Oreo or 4.0 Zebra ? Which one do you like better ?

Not feeling them, glad I got my pair of oreos

quick question does yzy supply cancel all duplicate orders or just the one second order?
There isn’t a solid answer. Initial drop of the 700’s I ordered 3 pair with all the same card and shipping information and I received them all but others had pairs canceled

So I exclusively wore my grey ATR's all winter long. With the snow moving out and the weather turning slightly I've started working in other pairs again.

The boost on the grey ATR's after I'd say 21 or so weeks of constant wear is all but dead. Probably got an additional 5-7 weeks out of my triple blacks...which adds up because while they were my go to pair I did not use them exclusively.

I say all of that to ask you fine people what is the longevity of your every day beaters? I'm sure you guys have 1.0's that you've worn 5 times in 3 years that still feel new..not talking about those... specifically pairs you put mileage on non stop...how long before you noticed the boost was no where near as bouncy/absorbent?

Last edited:
So I exclusively wore my grey ATR's all winter long. With the snow moving out and the weather turning slightly I've started working in other pairs again.

The boost on the grey ATR's after I'd say 21 or so weeks of constant wear is all but dead. Probably got an additional 5-7 weeks out of my triple blacks...which adds up because while they were my go to pair I did not use them exclusively.

I say all of that to ask you fine people what is the longevity of your every day beaters? I'm sure you guys have 1.0's that you've worn 5 times in 3 years that still feel new..not talking about those... specifically pairs you put mileage on non stop...how long before you noticed the boost was no where near as bouncy/absorbent?
Maybe the cold weather impacts the boost. I ve been wearing the 3.0 ub pearl grey for about 10 months daily out here in Southern California.The boost still feels pretty bouncy

ultra boost is toast after 6 months of everyday wear...(rain or shine) if they get wet the boost break down more for sure

when you say the boost is "dead', did you mean it's not as bouncy (to which adidas claims is "forever - energy return", or did you mean the natural yellowing of boost due to oxidation?

Because even at it's DS condition, boost will yellow up (like all things solid white) as the glue stains will start the yellowing process.

My UB's have been pretty durable so far. The only thing that sucks about them is the midsoles yellowing. It's annoying because it happens rather quickly and cleaning them only makes it worse.

Back
Top Bottom