ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've tried both 1 and 3.0 sizing for 4.0 and prefer the 1.0 sizing on 4.0s (if this makes sense). So i'm kinda 50/50 on what to do for climas
Yea, I've heard 1.0/2.0 sizing on 4.0 which I think is what I put on the 1st page for majority. I dont think climas gonna fly off shelves so high probability to just wait it out and try it instore.

Yeah I'm holding off on Climas for the time being. I was really excited about them from those early catalog pic renderings but I need to see them in person first after the more recent pics. Shape looks great on them, knit looks great, just not sold on the cage quite yet.

I'm also not convinced they won't eventually hit discount...

Speckles on the toe box don’t bother me. Shoes are :pimp:

41402AC0-658F-42AC-9379-056D72437FBF.jpeg

Honestly........after the 3.0's and 2.0's, I don't see how anyone can complain about the climas

People are able to be more selective due to the sheer number of UBs releasing now. In the past people might have convinced themselves something was dope when it wasn't because they just didn't have as many options, now you can nitpick about a detail you don't like because they'll probly be dropping a similar pair with slightly different details a month from now.

That being said I still hold a few 3.0s up as some of my favorite UBs.

My Climas are out for delivery so I’ll post the sizing on them once I can. I’m surprised people aren’t more excited for this pair. I can’t wait. And personally, I love the white speckles. I have so many triple black shoes, I welcome the minor additions. Not to mention, they will probably be crazy nice with white laces!

My climas are coming in either today or tomorrow so I will post some thoughts. I hate that JD doesn't refund VAT. Had to pay an additional $100 Canadian ontop of $277 that I paid shipped... $375 for a non-exclusive is crazy. Paid $385 for my HU NMDs... Anyway, it's going to be my last shoe purchase in a long time unless I can get a pair of the Camo Undefeated Kobe's for like $350 Canadian....
For what was the additional $100 ?

Speckles on the toe box don’t bother me. Shoes are :pimp:

41402AC0-658F-42AC-9379-056D72437FBF.jpeg
Dope. My 3.0 tb’s are going away. These are worlds better than any 3.0 or 4.0 tb’s that released. Thanks ad for getting rid of the stripes on the knit.

Last edited:
I feel like Canadians get finessed so hard. Even though you got free health care(which you have to be on the brink of death to get an appt), y'all pay super high tax and all these duties fees and on top have to pay for shoes equivalent to USD MSRP vs. CAD.

At least in EU they take out VAT.

quick question, when stockx uses the phrase 'drop off by 3/22/18' does that include 'on' that day? So i can drop off the package tomorrow and still fine?

I was on the fence about the TB climas but I do want a pair at this point. I just know I can't get me a pair without getting one for my girl.

Was gonna cop off Sivas but can only purchase one pair of the climas.

Last edited:
I was on the fence about the TV climas but I do want a pair at this point. I just know I can't get me a pair without getting one for my girl.

Was gonna cop off Sivas but van only do one purchase of the climate.
Blessing and a curse that my girl doesn't care about kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom