ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Posted in the nmd thread too. I like this pack a lot more than the previous pack.

5D0C303F-CB06-4A64-B13D-5755664BB5EF.jpeg

True that, way better pack except i like the human race oreo's still the most.

So after having the Climas in hand, I have to say, that I am not really a fan at all. The cage to me feels so cheap, it’s like a thin plastic. The knot pattern is too loose in my opinion as well. Forces you to wear black socks. To me just about every triple black CW that has come out is nicer than these... just my thought. But as an FYI if you do want them, TTS or 3.0/4.0 size is perfect

So after having the Climas in hand, I have to say, that I am not really a fan at all. The cage to me feels so cheap, it’s like a thin plastic. The knot pattern is too loose in my opinion as well. Forces you to wear black socks. To me just about every triple black CW that has come out is nicer than these... just my thought. But as an FYI if you do want them, TTS or 3.0/4.0 size is perfect
still hopeful but kind of bummed you are reporting thin knit. The shoe will have to feel amazing to justify that. otherwise, will wait for discount.

I'd be bummed if the material on the climas WASN'T thin, the whole point is for them to be "airy" for hotter weather.

99.9% of the time I've worn 1.0/2.0s, my feet never gotten hot to a point where I would say I wish the PK could be thinner. Breathable, yes, but thinner no.

I mean that's fine but some other people have.

Wearing FK Trainers you can tell a noticeable difference between the thicker PK of most UBs.

I think it'll be nice to have a thinner option for the summer.

So finally have these in hand. Surprised the box was only slightly bumped up. I do have to say, the materials are decent but I can definitely tell they are going to be perfect for the summer. Only issue I found was that they are kind of large. I don't mind it. The knit is perfect. Probably going to try and sell them though. Even if I can just get back what I paid. Wouldn't mind keeping them but they're not bad. Fit is probably TTS. Fit looser than my Haven's or 1.0s.

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG-1159.JPG

NYC pickups. It’s weird that I’m more excited about the Clima than the Holi’s....

Because Holi’s are all hype. Doubt the thirsty even cares about the Indian culture, let alone looking like cotton candy on their feet. The blacks are decent at best and the trail sole is fugly. It ended at the OG Hu’s.

Back
Top Bottom