ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LUX is a great pair esp for that price over any of the 4.0s monotone stuff that's been coming out. Even the bait EQT is a great deal considering Adidas looks done with PK upperson that silhouette.

I kind of want to get a pair, as I was pretty bummed when I missed out originally. But now I dont know if I need another pair of shoes. Barely wear my white 93/17s as is, or any of the dozens of pairs I've bought in the last couple years.

As one of the herd you know deep down it's just an excuse >D

LUX is a great pair esp for that price over any of the 4.0s monotone stuff that's been coming out. Even the bait EQT is a great deal considering Adidas looks done with PK upperson that silhouette.
Agree, i dont have cream 1.0 so Lux will have to do. Was lucky enough to cop at 70% off from the Deadstock glitch few months back.

How are there no pictures of the Size? Inikis? Or I-5923's whatever you want to call them?

Edit: Nvm, found 'em.

142A8473.jpg

142A8447.jpg

142A8455.jpg

142A8442.jpg

How are there no pictures of the Size? Inikis? Or I-5923's whatever you want to call them?

Edit: Nvm, found 'em.
The Neighbourhood Iniki set a high standard. Gonna be hard for any collab to top that.

Anyway, they going live on Size? In about 5 mins for anyone trying to cop.

is there gonna be a bigger release or what? these are good but might end up on discount like the size nmds

is there gonna be a bigger release or what? these are good but might end up on discount like the size nmds

doubt it. they're size exclusives. yeah i'm thinking if they will just go on sale if they continue sitting as they do now. hell, even resell might be below retail..

doubt it. they're size exclusives. yeah i'm thinking if they will just go on sale if they continue sitting as they do now. hell, even resell might be below retail..
These seem to the same material as other Inikis, just a different color scheme, not premium like the nbhd ones.

damn, I had no clue those size inikis were dropping this morning. Pretty much all sold out. Guess i’ll hope for a restock :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom