ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to buy a pair of RC 1.0, I am a size 9.5 in 1.0s and 9 in 3.0 and 4.0

I read that the RC run big, so a size 9 should work, but do you guys think it would be worth it to buy the size 9 for $100 more than a 9.5 ($450 vs $350)?

I'm a 9.5-10 in 1.0s and have a size 9 RC 1.0 which fit perfectly. I actually think the 3.0s at a size 9 are tighter than my RCs in a size 9, like others mentioned, because of the looser/thinner knit. That being said, you can probably get away with a half size up on the RCs because of the one bootie uppers of Ultra Boosts. It is much easier to size up in UBs than other shoes without feeling like they're going to fall off.

At least the Climas are sitting on END, so hopefully thy sit on ADC until I wake up each day. Really want the TWs & TBs.

If the apparal is reasonably priced I’ll pick up the shirt

Half-Zip Long Sleeve - $90
Hoodie - $120
Sweat Pants - $80 (gotta love marketing... they call these sweat pants on the US site and Joggers on the Canadian site)
Short Sleeve - $50
Shorts - $70

exactly why i sold mine as soon as i got it from JD.. cage had a distressed look that made it seem like it had 300miles on it..
I don't know about "distressed," but I def didn't care for it. Sold mine yesterday. The knit is similar (not the same) as 1.0 but it wasn't enough to keep it. Shoe just looks bland af in monochrome and even the shape has changed since 1.0. Was a big let down. Had to wear my Solebox 1.0s today to make me feel better

If anything I’m nervous lmao
Not enough raffles and loooking like hu nmd drop style on adc.
Think I only entered for end so far

I'm only going for the black pair. Pass on the whites because they're 4.0 and because I have too many white shoes. And also the black letter looks uglier on the white than it does in reverse

Back
Top Bottom