ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the UB stretch over use? Im a size 10 TTS and bought a size 10. There is room for my toes but it seems too snug. I removed the insole and it fits perfectly. However i dont like the sticky feeling. Anyone has this problem?
Yes it stretches. If you went TTS and still have room in the toebox, it's fine. It should feel pretty snug around the ankle. It's also sometimes difficult to slip the shoe on at first.

Does the UB stretch over use? Im a size 10 TTS and bought a size 10. There is room for my toes but it seems too snug. I removed the insole and it fits perfectly. However i dont like the sticky feeling. Anyone has this problem?

The ankle area stretches out a little after a few wears but not a lot.

Regarding the "sticky feeling" not sure what you're talking about. Are you wearing them without socks? If so, put on some dang socks.

Regarding the "sticky feeling" not sure what you're talking about. Are you wearing them without socks? If so, put on some dang socks.

LOLL maybe he means like the bottom of the shoe is sticky? Just wear em more!

I was watching these, in shock when it ended

hold up... navys going for more than Creams?!?!

Last edited:

Wearing socks but just a thin one. Without the insole it kinda feels sticky. Lol.

Yes it stretches. If you went TTS and still have room in the toebox, it's fine. It should feel pretty snug around the ankle. It's also sometimes difficult to slip the shoe on at first.
Oh okay thanks for the info!

I really want to linex my new silverado's bed... If you see two pairs up there for this much don't judge me! I usually throw deals! Lol

nthat.gif

Hope the cream drought we've had over the last couple days means the floodgates are about to open this week and everyone cops.

$500usd!!!! Looks like someones possibly cashing in from the FB group seller. Has a pair of Olives too. Both definitely from Asia judging by the writing on the shoe boxes. Also posted a pic in the ad of how they came second in the BoostVibes 'Boost of the Year' comp...SMH

View media item 1862242

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom