ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying get my first pair of Adidas NMD but it looks like their site is cooked. I can add to car, but it doesn't load for me to check out.

also Tie Dye and Coral Hu NMDs restock 8.5-10.5, comes out to $300 but if they refund VAT, its a win. pm me
I just checked StockX and they are down that low, $300 for pink glow and $327 for Coral's size 12.5. Wow crazy if they drop more; it might be my first resell purchase.

I just checked StockX and they are down that low, $300 for pink glow and $327 for Coral's size 12.5. Wow crazy if they drop more; it might be my first resell purchase.

yeah theyre steadily dropping, most likely because theyre too loud but I like them. Wish the Black/purp pair was that low as well lol

solid collection bro. Glad Im not the only one who went in on Inikis lol! Alpha bounces are an underrated comfort too
I had a ton of iniki too in the first few colors that dropped. Only kept the black and white ones though and gave the rest to my cousin,

IMO there not that comfortable, it doesn’t hold my foot in place well

I had a ton of iniki too in the first few colors that dropped. Only kept the black and white ones though and gave the rest to my cousin,

IMO there not that comfortable, it doesn’t hold my foot in place well
I let my son be a test dummy on inikis and saw how flimsy they were. I bought him a pair of ub 3.0 a month later. My cankle would of snapped within 12 seconds.

For those who have the newest iteration of the Pure Boost, what are your thoughts? I know they're supposed to be less cloud-like than the OG or the 2.0/Chill and they have that burrito tongue. I never bought a pair but I kind of like the GITD pair, might pick up on disco.

Ani's are underrated. Hope y'all enjoyed y'all holiday.
IMG_20180519_143744.jpg

can anyone compare the UB ST vs UB 1/2/3/4 sizing for me? looking to get a father's day gift.

would yal say UB ST same as 3.0 sizing? or .5 smaller than 3.0 ?

Anyone here have the livestock pure boost zg? How's the comfort on em? Prices have come down a lot like most boost lately and they are the only pb I've ever had my eyes on.

Anyone here have the livestock pure boost zg? How's the comfort on em? Prices have come down a lot like most boost lately and they are the only pb I've ever had my eyes on.
They are comfy, just like any other pure boost. They do run small. I had to .5sz up from my 1.0/2.0 size but I know folks that have also stayed their 1.0/2.0 size on them.

you should check your local tj maxi and marshalls. People are finding womens 2.0 ubs and at Marshalls, Bruce lee inikis, uncaged UBs, Womens UBs with the Arc thing, Pureboosts for the low.

Truth. I've spent...uh, way too much time trolling Marshall's. There's a store a few minutes from my house, and another one near my office. I stop by a couple times every week. Most of my good finds have been New Balances (miUSA and miUK), but I've made some Boost purchases too: goldenrod Inikis, Pureboost DPRs, all-black Busenitz Pureboosts, and OG Pureboosts. All PBs were $50, and the Inikis were $30. I've seen a lot of other models not in my size, like uncaged & laceless UBs, Energy Boosts, and women's UB X. I have yet to personally see a regular caged UB, but I know they're out there.

I've heard of similar finds at Burlington Coat Factory. I go there a lot too (there's one right next to Marshall's), and I have yet to see any decent Boost. A lot of cheap/cool Asics, though.

Back
Top Bottom