ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FWIW eBates can now be applied to StockX... thats pretty cool. excited to see some deals on there!

anyone needs a referral link to eBates HMU

people forget that cream is a hypebeast sneaker and kanye wore 1.0s so the hype is pretty much set in stone

Kanye also wore the flyknit trainers and resell shot upwards of $300+ once they were discontinued. Now since they've re-released you can get them on StockX for like $15 over retail.

If any one is holding onto to 1.0's sell now or forever hold your peace.

Kanye also wore the flyknit trainers and resell shot upwards of $300+ once they were discontinued. Now since they've re-released you can get them on StockX for like $15 over retail.

Holding on to mine, barely, because I don’t trust they will release them correctly. Meaning same knit, stuff like that

you are getting old. I ride one all the time. I actually sit on one. Standing up is for the birds.

How the **** you sit on an electric scooter??

zHFkXKLrWhk5XRkbV9RuUWSKHetYrQAyH5xnGoOWfNVYGjBZ8jJgr2ItscQkp7Ryric5cadHpd-F1ocKMhklt9v_9uzdHyWTgX1LkA2wFxeso7PFs9AQP9MPz3aEgBAa42_nCdSH8MdB2RxDhZDvPHfJbwDbIyXPZc6UZOLDiXQzvCeFBestV910a7ANgbWjHmH3Mz8CW08JPEZn7_o=s500-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff

exceptttttt yeknits did sell when they re-released and didn't hit discount. 1.0's re release wont hit discount

In Santa Monica, all the people got
modern names
Like Jake or Mandy
And MODERN BODIES too
In Santa Monica, on the boulevard,
You'll have to dodge those
In-line skaters
Or they'll knock you down
Maybe I’m old but can you explain what the hell is a modern body?

So I think i attached the thumbnail of my boost anniversary that i just received from StockX. Anybody with a retail Anniversary pair did it come with the inside looking like that? To me it looks like someone wore them with white socks and it left behind fibers. It's in both shoes. I'm sure StockX isn't going to do jack but wanted to get some opinions on this. thanks for any insight.

Just wanted to give an update. StockX has agreed to except a return and they will be forwarding me a return label. I sent them the pics and I'm guessing it was obvious to them also. Thought an update was in order though I have no idea how this made is past authentication they did make it right and that should be noted.

99% of the people in here hasn't even seen nor felt a 3D heel cup before lol so it'll be hard to make that judgement

New parley ultra boost available up to size 18 (!) Guess they heard all of us who complained they only went up to 12.5 last time around.

https://www.featuresneakerboutique....aboost-4-0-white-carbon?variant=1248056180743

Are these supposed to be the same shoe? Because I really like the ones in the picture and I know they're supposed to drop on the 27th but in the link that WildWes shared, it looks a little more green and I hate it.

Got my Protos in yesterday from Xhibition.

The Volt color on the upper is fantastic, the mismatchedness comes across much better in person than in pictures.

The one thing I wish they had done was put grey leather stripes on the pair with the purple toecap (instead of painted on white stripes) for some asymmetry between the pair, since the pair with the grey toecap has purple leather stripes. Other than that I love everything they did with the pair.

Do you guys like the 3D printed heel cup or the regular plastic (TPU) heel cup more?
My 3.0 olives with the leather cage have the 3D printed heel cup and it really works for that shoe. It wouldn't look all that great with bright colors such as solars and whites IMO.

Are these supposed to be the same shoe? Because I really like the ones in the picture and I know they're supposed to drop on the 27th but in the link that WildWes shared, it looks a little more green and I hate it.
Guess parley is realizing they can use more water bottles lol

Back
Top Bottom