ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: figured as much
They were sitting on his desk for tonight's show

Yeah I saw em. When I looked and realized they were AM4's, went searching on ADC. Once I was able to get the discount code to work (it was off of the 'Honey' plug-in), it was done.

This CW is more my speed than the other AM4's, and it's not like anyone in NOLA even knows a damn thing about hockey.:D

All sizes still available on those Caps AM4's.

And they're a pre-order for 2 weeks from now.

I get the feeling they used SVP a little to hype em, and will produce to meet demand.

No skin off my nose. Awesome looking shoes.

WOOOOOO CAPS WE DID IT!!!!

in other news, i'll need these (allegedly on boost sole). but learning from DB accelerator boost before..... need to wait til discount.

zizou and becks. no bigger iconic adidas players!

beckham-zidane-tease-electricity-adidas-predator-accelerator-remake-2.jpg

Reactions: gir
WOOOOOO CAPS WE DID IT!!!!

in other news, i'll need these (allegedly on boost sole). but learning from DB accelerator boost before..... need to wait til discount.

zizou and becks. no bigger iconic adidas players!

beckham-zidane-tease-electricity-adidas-predator-accelerator-remake-2.jpg

Whoa :wow: Will be had at full price :nerd:

soon we might need to rename this thread to Adidas BOOST On Sale Thread and that's not a bad thing at all

Personally I’m fine with buying under retail for what I like.

The whole boost is dead is like saying Nike Air is dead, doesn’t make much sense (I know you didn’t say this but it’s been brought up a lot). Adidas has to get boost out mainstream o keep growing sales. The people on this board for the most part aren’t casual buyers. But adidas just like every other brand would rather grow sales vs. appease a small minority of ‘sneakerheads’

Reactions: gir
Being an avid caps fan since Ovi first suited up for them and not having any am4s in the collection the caps one was a no brainier for me. The coupon just sweetened the pot.

Back
Top Bottom