ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OD is killing orders as we speak.
E3C4B1E4-A3D8-45FA-BB3A-87E43EBD8E97.jpeg

On the subject of boost, wore these over the weekend.
22AFC438-B301-483F-A626-C049B7A00807.jpeg
22AFC438-B301-483F-A626-C049B7A00807.jpeg

Yeah if thousands were we're ordering at 80 percent off cancellation I a certainty. That would be all of the profit on each product sold during the glitch.

4.0s are easily the most comfortable UBs ever though.
I'll try em on but I mean the little difference in comfort won't make me want them even more. I need a fire colorway and pattern to make me want to spend. I like the rose gold looking ones but idk I've been buying some hyped releases recently.

I wish Adidas was float these "leaked" pix and source feedback from the sneaker communit/social media platforms.. cause these are trash..

I've been around long enough to know that there is a fair chance these may actually come out..:sick:

Works for all UB and more.

I couldn't get it to work on all UBs. The code applied to the multis, chalk white/carbon, black/black/gold, and ash pearl. All of those are $126 after discount. Code didn't do anything to the other colorways I tried. I may have missed a couple, but I tried most of them.

I’m a 9.5 but wear 10 since my feet are wide. Which size should I go with with Ultra Boost?

i have the same issue. 10 should be fine, or get a 9.5 and take the insole out. but i suggest trying on any 4.0 cw in store, and then order online if necessary.

Any new news for those Kith x Ace16+ ? Hoping to snag a pair of those. That being said, any tips for copping on Kith?

Back
Top Bottom