ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick question: I live in rural Iowa and uncaged ultraboosts are not within my grasp. I tried on some of the new clima caged ultraboosts and was a size 10. I have a very narrow foot. You guys think I will be good in a size 10 in uncaged ultraboosts? Ordering online and don’t want to return. Thanks!
I'd say it might be a lil bit tighter and a tad more narrow than other UB models but you should be good in a size 10.

Quick question: I live in rural Iowa and uncaged ultraboosts are not within my grasp. I tried on some of the new clima caged ultraboosts and was a size 10. I have a very narrow foot. You guys think I will be good in a size 10 in uncaged ultraboosts? Ordering online and don’t want to return. Thanks!
Uncaged run more narrow than caged UB and I feel like they run a half size larger than caged. I take an 11.5 for 1.0 and 4.0 caged and 11 in uncaged.

That said, 10 will fit you for sure, you just might have a little extra length, but not much.

Grabbed havens for retail!

4DCD109D-39AE-4950-A2D3-3CCFA1A42B0D.jpeg

BBBEC247-4482-4F83-8E85-0F917F858522.jpeg

The laceless pureboost for $85 shipped, they should be home when I get there in an hour. After more research I've heard that these are not actually all that great for running but they're already bought so I'm gonna give them a chance.

He's special for taking dope *** pics, he probably got a promo package for free.

Anyway I am wearing my UBs now and they definitely feel good on feet. Gotta take them for a run in the morning but I'm thinking these will make good beaters for when I don't want to get dressed up... probably good every day (or off day, at least) shoes, but I don't see myself investing in many colorways because I just don't like how they look. They aren't quite as bad as I thought they would look on feet though, but still just not my personal style. Maybe I need to try them on with some matching colored clothes.

For those with Y3 Pureboost ZGs, how is the sizing? I know first page says “Y-3 Pureboost ZG .5 sz DOWN or full size DOWN from UB size depending on Width of foot”, but it doesn’t specify if that’s down from 1.0/2.0 or 3.0 sizing.

Thanks for the help!

For those with Y3 Pureboost ZGs, how is the sizing? I know first page says “Y-3 Pureboost ZG .5 sz DOWN or full size DOWN from UB size depending on Width of foot”, but it doesn’t specify if that’s down from 1.0/2.0 or 3.0 sizing.

Thanks for the help!

.5 down from whatever you consider TTS

These pics didn't sell me on these, but they sure as hell make it tempting.

White soles prevent me from copping any Parleys. If these had a black or navy sole, it'd be a wrap. Even a teal sole to match the threads would be :pimp: hell I'd take a tan sole to mimic sandy beaches... anything but white.

Back
Top Bottom