ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro I buy everything from hair product to adidas tiro pants to stance invisible socks to microfiber towels on amazon :lol: bought my pistol case there too, among other random things

We buy a lot of **** on their too. Fridge filters, my wife's books for school, gifts sent to family, etc. I even bought some of their private label brand (Goodthreads) slub cotton shirts - and they are pretty decent.

https://www.ymeuniverse.com/en/product/6291/energy-boost-concepts

9EBFCBA2-5EA3-4459-A980-F7B5281AFC5A.jpeg
36D3E37A-61AF-425A-BEF4-DE03D0419E90.jpeg
E5977276-AC21-4F5F-B0A4-C0191B524F34.jpeg

I meant as in moving boatloads of product mainly via FBA. I know it's competitive but somebody must have struck gold.

I looked into that a few years ago. So saturated now, you have to find a niche that isn't dominated by existing sellers/products. Then you have to play the "pay people to review your stuff" game via the Facebook groups to increase your BSR, or at least that is what people used to do.

Being a Vendor for Amazon is a gigantic pain in the ***. Their demands are ridiculous, they’ll fine you for every little thing under the sun (you can easily rack up $50 in fees on one single item @ $5 per fine), and they won’t hesitate to lower your vendor status tier or drop you altogether if you don’t comply.

It’s awesome buying from Amazon, but working for them (even as a mid level Vendor) is terrible.

I think it's better to just sell on Facebook/OfferUp/Craigslist in person and all the online apps like Poshmark/eBay and one I just discovered Mercari is a really good one for selling boost/shoes. Been selling a ton of shoes that I buy used/destroyed and make them look almost brand new, made some good money this past year or 2.

I think it's better to just sell on Facebook/OfferUp/Craigslist in person and all the online apps like Poshmark/eBay and one I just discovered Mercari is a really good one for selling boost/shoes. Been selling a ton of shoes that I buy used/destroyed and make them look almost brand new, made some good money this past year or 2.

any seller protection on mercari?

My first bad buying experience on stockx. Bought some AW runs I’ve been eying. Box, and shoes smell like a carton of Newport’s and the bottoms appear dirty and cleaned off. No way these were deadstock....ugh

Back
Top Bottom