ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't much trouble to cop butters on JD, probably got lucky at the time. But ultimately wasn't that difficult to cop butter if you really wanted them.
My friend who isn't much of a "sneakerhead" wanted these. He asked me how to get them and I told him it would be hard. I was not aware that recent Yeezy releases have caught up to the demand. I feel bad now.

My friend who isn't much of a "sneakerhead" wanted these. He asked me how to get them and I told him it would be hard. I was not aware that recent Yeezy releases have caught up to the demand. I feel bad now.
all good. resell on these is non-exsistent. He might be able to cop $20 over retail+tax.

on the topic of ADC returns.. how long did you have to wait to get your refund $$$?
my return was recieved 30days ago.. got intouch with cs 15days ago and got a reply saying it takes "8-30 business days" get my $$$ back.. WOW! got 10 business days to go..

Update:
finally got my refund after 1 email and 3 calls since ADC recieved my return. CS was saying my bank debit card rejected the refund bla.. bla.. and my case was forwarded to corporate. 54 days wait to get my $$$ back! no apologies.. no coupon.. no nothing for the unusually long refund process!

Update:
finally got my refund after 1 email and 3 calls since ADC recieved my return. CS was saying my bank debit card rejected the refund bla.. bla.. and my case was forwarded to corporate. 54 days wait to get my $$$ back! no apologies.. no coupon.. no nothing for the unusually long refund process!

That’s why you make returns in store

7 pacific

Still haven’t decided if I’ll try to cop
Glad I have to get up to get ready for work at what i thought was the correct time. Would have been pissed...(who am I kidding I would have slept through it).

I'm gonna cop if I can get my size.

I tried...and failed, every time i entered my CC info or even paypal and hit submit, booted back to the blank payment screen

Update:
Adidas customer service is absolutely garbage. I mean when your biggest competition Nike has probably the best customer service of any brand , that’s a bit shameful

My pants I found out today that I ordered over a week ago were back ordered, no emails, no contact whatsoever. Adidas in store employees told me to contact the chat online and the app, there’s never any agents online to help

Called them today, half an hour wait, the lady who picked up was literally eating chips while helping me . After 20 mins she finally cancelled my order.

Nike>adidas
There customer service is Kith level customer service which is hilarious when adidas is a billion dollar company

Thankfully never really had a problem with Adidas or Nike in terms of returns/customer service...Footlocker is a whole different story. Their return policy is garbage.

Adidas customer service is absolutely garbage. I mean when your biggest competition Nike has probably the best customer service of any brand , that’s a bit shameful

My pants I found out today that I ordered over a week ago were back ordered, no emails, no contact whatsoever. Adidas in store employees told me to contact the chat online and the app, there’s never any agents online to help

Called them today, half an hour wait, the lady who picked up was literally eating chips while helping me . After 20 mins she finally cancelled my order.

Nike>adidas
There customer service is Kith level customer service which is hilarious when adidas is a billion dollar company
kith cs is awesome doe

Thankfully never really had a problem with Adidas or Nike in terms of returns/customer service...Footlocker is a whole different story. Their return policy is garbage.

What about it is garbage? I walked in on day 44 out of 45 and had a flawless return myself.

Returns are always straightforward with adidas they probably have the best return policy out of anyone tbqh, effortless and easy. But when you're trying to get price adjustments or dealing with other problems with your orders, they're damn terrible.

What’s good everybody...Thinking about picking up a pair of Pureboosts for just beating around the house or grab and go’s...What’s the fit like...UB 4.0’s, and V2’s I’m a 12, 11.5 in NMD’s for reference...Thinking I’ll go 11.5...

What about it is garbage? I walked in on day 44 out of 45 and had a flawless return myself.

Should have specified, if you have to return an online order instore, it's a pain. The store takes your item, then boxes it up and ships it back to Footlocker's online, then they process your return. Problem is employees can't do their job, dropped my **** off and the store never sent them back, had to call CS a bunch of times to get it sorted. I returned something from Adidas online instore and the refund was processed right away...Nike, DSG, and a lot of other retailers are the exact same way.

And speaking of those in-store returns. Tried to return a pair of Air Max 97 a couple weeks after I bought them and the dude told me they were worn (they weren't) and wouldn't take them back lol. Nike and Adidas don't give a **** they just take stuff back no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom