ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's wrong, is it considered not manly? I don't want calluses :lol:

F62E6FEF-1418-4977-BD1A-270094C4AD2E.jpeg

mind sharing where protos are available at that price? Always wanted them, will jump on them, especially for that price

mind sharing where protos are available at that price? Always wanted them, will jump on them, especially for that price

In fairness, I dunno where I'd fall on that moral continuum until after I copped personally.

That being said, NOW THAT WE TOLD YOU TO COP, PLZ SHARE!! :angry:

Not sure where to find em for $94 but a few sizes are available on Bodega for $104.50 + shipping with the code bodegahoney.

Edit: Found a weird way to get these for $108 shipped in a few more sizes.

1) Use this link https://www.garmentory.com/?ref=PWEIWibsuY1mGb0BCCJDCg&spop=3&utm_campaign=referral to get a $20 credit on Garmentory for signing up through a referral (not mine, just found it online).

2) You'll get an email and then you can just click through, find your size here: https://www.garmentory.com/sale/adi...kshop-ultraboost-mid-proto-slash-solar-yellow and the $20 credit will be applied at checkout.

Note: The sneakers are sold by Livestock / Deadstock / whatever.

Last edited:
What's wrong, is it considered not manly? I don't want calluses :lol:
I was just messing with ya.

But I’ve been a gym rat all my life and I guess yea you could say it’s not manly? I mean the idea of moving heavy pieces of metal just to grow and pushing your body to new levels is a very masculine activity. But yet people wear gloves because they’re worried about their hands not looking as soft as they’d like? That would be the opposite of manly.

But i literally just had a female friend tell me my calluses were gross a few days ago so haha

Concepts has a few sizes at $123.50 using code XMAS35

Titolo (Titolo.ch) has them on sale for 107.91 (not sure if that’s shipped) looks like sizes 8.5 and smaller.

I was just messing with ya.

But I’ve been a gym rat all my life and I guess yea you could say it’s not manly? I mean the idea of moving heavy pieces of metal just to grow and pushing your body to new levels is a very masculine activity. But yet people wear gloves because they’re worried about their hands not looking as soft as they’d like? That would be the opposite of manly.

But i literally just had a female friend tell me my calluses were gross a few days ago so haha
Good hygiene is an important reason to glove up.

Has anyone sent back a pair of Ubs to addias and got their money back or a new pair? starting to split at the toe area for me its been less than two years

Downside of having all white soles (this is only after 1 wear):

Untitled-3.png
Use some sole shields probably? Haha. Honest question tho why do people look down on sole shields? Imo I would use them for shoe longevity because I be draggin my feet OD and my traction wears down way too fast.

Back
Top Bottom