ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only have packer x solebox mids and those are tts.
Let me know how the Proto's fit for you in comparison. My PxSB's for perfectly (truly the best fitting boost shoes I have...support is perfect...foot is locked in place). I've got the Kith 3M kids in a 13 and they are big, obviously.

Are Iniki's TTS?

Are they all the same quality level, or are some better than others?

Yes, TTS. Very sloppy fit though, as there isn't much structure...and the toe box is pretty shallow.

Can't speak on any collabs, but they're pretty much all the same quality except for the Pride CW which has nice synthetic leather, premium suedes, and a thicker nylon.

Let me know how the Proto's fit for you in comparison. My PxSB's for perfectly (truly the best fitting boost shoes I have...support is perfect...foot is locked in place). I've got the Kith 3M kids in a 13 and they are big, obviously.
You mean run thru time.

Are Iniki's TTS?

Are they all the same quality level, or are some better than others?
Had to return mine as the fit was too wide and the toe box was cutting in. Tried going down a half size and it didn't make a difference. This was the Pride but guessing that didn't matter

Last edited:
I suck at reading sometimes.

Interested in the fit on those too though.

in my opinion the RTTs are TTs but a little tighter than aspens. For whatever reason aspens are great with insole TTS. I have RTTs and SBs, same size, but prefer them without insoles. IE, if i were to buy the SBs again, i'd go .5 over my aspen size. 50/50 but RTTs maybe up .5 over aspens also.

^ these 3 are my 3.0 UB sizing where I size .5 down on 1.0/2.0s.

i1LFs3jTdvrzYzYB3HDx7Z5-ziHFvvjIVv9piF5J3Wg.jpg

This was posted on reddit and damn this is the best looking UB ive seen in a hot minute.

How far down in price do gr usually get to? Eyeing the black show your stripes UB when they go on sale. Seem to be everywhere.

With all the L’s on the SNKRS app for OWs recently, I decided to buy a pair of Adidas Boost NMD_R2 with the eBay coupon... under $60 for the W.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom