ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thumbs up for the ZX 500 rm/rs/whatever its called. The ZX with boost.

Very nice suede upper and the cushion is above the NMD and Iniki in comfort. I was skeptical because it had a bunch of EVA thrown in, but they're great. $112 was nice too.

Zx is sleeper of the year.
Here for 1.0 discussion too.

Attachments

• 95A7E871-61B1-45BB-9EF0-F99E0AAEEF8A.jpeg
    95A7E871-61B1-45BB-9EF0-F99E0AAEEF8A.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 44
I miss the days when everyone would post 1.0 links. It’s so funny how the smallest mom-and-pop shops tucked away in the boonies of america had 1.0’s sitting

I thought for sure they would hold back on Burgs and Olives in a deliberate move to keep some ultra rare UB's. This is good news. How they approach release quantities will be very interesting.

More like hibernated on them for me lmfao. Saw them in store like 10 times and passed each time because I said to myself "I don't need another grey shoe."

That was me with highsnobs, I could have easily gotten 2 pairs when they released but just had wools in deep discount and didn't think I needed another grey pair.

Yeah nothing really caught my attention after 1.0 stoped apart maybe from cny 3.0. I'm at least happy I was there since core blacks 1.0 released so I was able to get all star 1.0s on retail. When I tried on cb1 I was blown with the comfort, they were my first pair.

To be honest tho, although very slow, I think I prefer this thread how it is now. I remember a lot of kings and queens of ub in here back then that thought they owned the hood or something

Back
Top Bottom