ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Managed to cop the solar hu glide on SNS, hope i got the good size as i couldnt find any info about sizing

can't stop wearing
Adidas-Iniki-Cloud-White.jpg
sigh so clean, wanted to keep my pair but was afraid they'd get trashed easily and the suede isn't the easiest thing to clean.

i5923/iniki 2nd fav silo next to UB mid for boost.

Highly recommend putting a UB insole in em.
interesting, what does it do to change the comfort on em?

I noticed that RSVP had the NMD Mitas on sale for 50 percent off yesterday...I go up to the store and cop the 12 but they had sizes 8-12.

I check the website this morning just to see if they had more 12's in stock, and the shoe sold out...Wonder who cleaned them out. Only a couple of those sizes were going to turn a profit on StockX (didn't check GOAT though).

I noticed that RSVP had the NMD Mitas on sale for 50 percent off yesterday...I go up to the store and cop the 12 but they had sizes 8-12.

I check the website this morning just to see if they had more 12's in stock, and the shoe sold out...Wonder who cleaned them out. Only a couple of those sizes were going to turn a profit on StockX (didn't check GOAT though).
i think u did

Nah, but I thought about it lol

After looking at other shoes, I see that they do still list the size even if it's sold out. So maybe. Guess I'll stop thinking about it now.

Been playing the waiting game on eBay with the Kith purecontrol multi colors. EBay is full of people trying to unload pairs and it’s slowly creeping in that there’s no market for them at retail. I’ve seen a few in the $180-$200 range but I’m shooting for ~$160. I’ve gotten a few “I’m already loosing money”

*shrugs* should have let them sit on kith. Reselling is a gamble after all

Been playing the waiting game on eBay with the Kith purecontrol multi colors. EBay is full of people trying to unload pairs and it’s slowly creeping in that there’s no market for them at retail. I’ve seen a few in the $180-$200 range but I’m shooting for ~$160. I’ve gotten a few “I’m already loosing money”

*shrugs* should have let them sit on kith. Reselling is a gamble after all
Seriously tho scumbags not letting people who wanted them the chance to cop

I didnt see the link until about 4 minutes after it was posted on twitter. So not sure but when i got on there; there were only about 7 sizes left.

sorry noobie here.

i wear size 10 for 1.0s and 2.0s and 9.5 for 3.0s.
should i get 9.5 or 10 for 4.0s?
got them wide feets here
How do you like the fit? Toes right to the edge touching the inner plastic guard? Or a little space?

If your 3.0 sizing was the toes to the edge type of fit of say go 10. If it was not, a 9.5 should work.

lol and people were saying that people don't care about 2.0's. yall forgot that boost hype was at its peak when 2.0 colorways were being released

Back
Top Bottom