ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone on the East Coast check your local Adidas Sports Performance please! Today/Wednesday for possible cream drop...

Can't you just call?
Employees will prob say they don't know... better to check in store directly...
adidas store employees will usually be pretty straight up about whatever info they actually have. My spot will definitely divulge info over the phone. For the most part they don't usually know what they're getting very far in advance.

I do know that the 11th or 12th is when the spot near me usually gets new stock so it's very possible the performance stores might get some more UBs today...

I'm in the bay and asked myself the same question. SF isn't even listed on their logo, go figure.
Totally raised an eyebrow for me too.  I'm from the Bay and I would think they would do a diff store - maybe HUF, Darkside Initiative or Bows & Arrows...

Called my local adidas just now, they said they usually don't know what they get sent until they see the shipment. Said they usually come in around noon time and to call back a little after that after they have had a chance to go through it.

Last time I called they said they assumed it was an online drop only, but today it sounded a bit more optimistic, but I may just be reading it a bit too much.

repped.. I was able to add to cart and check out. Been wanting to see these in person. Buy first think later.. If they're not my cup of tea I'll oop it to someone here.

I wouldn't count on getting that size. Probably a few people ordered. I know I did. It's up to them if they want to ship.

I wouldn't count on getting that size. Probably a few people ordered. I know I did. It's up to them if they want to ship.

after my creams got cancelled from kicksusa I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best when it comes to these UBs. Especially anything LTD

Damn...

who actually ate on the creams from kicksusa and SP?
I did... 
and from Villa too 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom