ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I'm still banned on ADC. Sigh. I can order from the app but the Climas aren't on there. Such a bummer.

Thanks for posting this! I just checked out a pair for $180 shipped.

87EB340F-D095-4FF0-9F66-7B80F2250854.png

Went with the talc/scarlet combination. :D

Those are clean, glad I could help.

Just missed out on the 25% off code by minutes so just settled for 1 pair with a welcome 15% off.
made this:
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 12.51.32 AM.png
Wanted to make a USA inspired pair but it'll wait until next coupon code:
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 12.38.20 AM.png

Can't believe I'm still banned on ADC. Sigh. I can order from the app but the Climas aren't on there. Such a bummer.
I got banned too. Same things happened to me. Can’t buy anything off ADC but can on the app. Funny thing is even their CS don’t know how to fix it smh. Miss out on all limited stuff even I can added it to cart.

I’m kind of banned on ndc because of credit card fraud. Someone used my card for like 4 purchases and i can’t check out now on either app or website without calling on phone

sick glad u all copped clima. I couldn't fire, because the clima i made basically was a 1.0 triple white UB which i have 2 pairs of =( . Black sole, white upper and tpu cage.

real tempted to make a clima with 30% code from T-Mobile Tuesday.

Gonna have to see if I strike out on those prestos in a little before making my decision

Thank you rogi9188 rogi9188 for the heads up message for the miadidas climas very much appreciated.
Torn on which Canes shoes to make, I think I prefer with the black on black and the green with orange stripes.
If anybody with a 30% t-mobile tuesday adidas coupon would like to send over to me by DM I would most greatly appreciate it.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Men's White Reflective 2.0s and Women's Shock Mint 2.0s sitting on adc. Why did they think it would be a good idea to re-release 2.0s, I'll never understand.

Trying to see if I can place an order for my Climas with CS. Going to see if they can honor the code from last night too lol.

Back
Top Bottom