ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not boost, but anyone know if theres a difference in comfort between regular alphabounce and the beyond?
The OG Alpha had the more responsive feel (bounce felt like the bounce in Dame 2). The Alpha Beyond isn't as responsive and rides lower to the ground and has slightly better lockdown for change of direction. The OG Alpha rode too high and the upper didn't contain your foot well enough for side to side movement.

I like the Alpha Beyond better, but the plushness of the OG Alpha I miss sometimes.

What are you using it for?

The OG Alpha had the more responsive feel (bounce felt like the bounce in Dame 2). The Alpha Beyond isn't as responsive and rides lower to the ground and has slightly better lockdown for change of direction. The OG Alpha rode too high and the upper didn't contain your foot well enough for side to side movement.

I like the Alpha Beyond better, but the plushness of the OG Alpha I miss sometimes.

What are you using it for?

just casual wear lol. ADC had both for pretty cheap during the sale last week so I just grabbed the OG because the colors available were a little nicer. probably cant go wrong either way for $40.

E90BBF7A-D5A4-4C5C-8418-5B2C63B69129.png I’m thinking about these but it says grey/black. Hope I don’t get a different colorway when shipped. Guess I have to call to make sure

I thought the color listing was suspect too. On adi.com the color for these is listed as black/running white/carbon. I guess we’ll see. Set up a new account and use code summer23 for another $10 off your first order.

I thought the color listing was suspect too. On adi.com the color for these is listed as black/running white/carbon. I guess we’ll see. Set up a new account and use code summer23 for another $10 off your first order.

Can only use 1 code per transaction??Using my first-timer adc code and I do not see a 2nd prompt to use another code.

Thanks!

mi adidas clima UBs gone again?
was gonna checkout my cart but it’s gone.. tried the link posted a few pages back and it brings me to the general UB page..

Last edited:
Any sales on the protos lately, was thinking I should have pulled the trigger when they were $90 shipped and after tax but wanted to see if they'd go down to $70 or $60 :lol: Actually really warmed up to em, flashy and bright, don't have any shoes like that.

Back
Top Bottom