ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost do or die time on those packet joints...I'm still hoing and humming...probably means just cop.

I'd need them joints for like 140 150 though lol.

20 percent off 200 gets me close though...thanks for the heads up that it is discount eligible. I do have a 20 percent off through their new system.

Unfortunately they're $220 retail, so you'd need like a 30% discount.

jpac jpac , I was also kinda annoyed to not get an extra set of laces. The multicolor miadidas were $20 cheaper at retail and came with them.

jpac jpac , I was also kinda annoyed to not get an extra set of laces. The multicolor miadidas were $20 cheaper at retail and came with them.
Yea its kinda wack.

these were the test pair to see if the 2nd color cross stitch shows. I was worried it wouldnt watching some older solar green clima miadidas. now that I can confirm in hand they do, imma pass on the solar green pair and maybe go forward with the USA CW. But I'm with maq25060 maq25060 , probably will get the next pair at least at 20% off.

Those 91/18 bring back some Nike ACG memories. Will wait until they hit disc...aka tryna force myself to save money for the holidays :lol:

These also arrived today. ADC allowed discounts on them, got them with 25% off.
eqt9118.jpg
eqt9118.jpg

Just saw the non-boost silo of this Packer's collab and it's sick as ****. Better than the 91/18's I'd say.

Did you get a pair on sns of the boost 91/18's?
Post a pic of the non- boost.
Yeah, I did. I didn't go to the site until 5 minutes after the release and couldn't add the 12.5 to a cart for like 15 minutes which only spooked me even more. Better safe than sorry. I was kinda counting on using that SNEAKERS code, but it didn't work. Whatevs though.

Here's the non-boost.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fpacker-shoes-adidas-consortium-eqt-cushion-91-release-008.jpg

Reactions: gir
Yeah, I did. I didn't go to the site until 5 minutes after the release and couldn't add the 12.5 to a cart for like 15 minutes which only spooked me even more. Better safe than sorry. I was kinda counting on using that SNEAKERS code, but it didn't work. Whatevs though.

Here's the non-boost.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fpacker-shoes-adidas-consortium-eqt-cushion-91-release-008.jpg
Boost version is fire; these not so much. I had a 12.5 in my cart for awhile but i did not pull the trigger. I have a major expense going on and i have limited myself to crackers and water. lol

The non-boost is killer IMO. Just the touch of khaki with muted/earth tone fall calls and the logo popping with spring colors. Off the chain.
I like your opinion but im trying to tone down on colorways
The non-boost is killer IMO. Just the touch of khaki with muted/earth tone fall calls and the logo popping with spring colors. Off the chain.
I have only one season here; its Summer all year long here. Lol
I double quoted you; that's what happens when you switch from mobile to laptop.

Last edited:
I loved my pair. if peple want pop then creams aint it. but if they want clean and can rock w/ no dambs given. these it papi

Back
Top Bottom