ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big canes fan here, love the way my pair came out.

s-l1600.jpg

lemme break it down for you.

say i use ur invite link. i "get $10" and nothing else.

now u get100 people in here to use his invite link...each individual gets only 10, while u get significantly more than 10

u are exploiting and using the open forum to his advantage.

but but but "WE"

lemme break it down for you.

say i use ur invite link. i "get $10" and nothing else.

now u get100 people in here to use his invite link...each individual gets only 10, while u get significantly more than 10

u are exploiting and using the open forum to his advantage.

but but but "WE"

hence, i said delet if not allowed..
was just sharing the additional disco i got..

The Packers EQT fits snug because of the "semi" inner booty at the mid section area. I am wondering if that's the case for the regular 91/18.
Length also seems a little on the short side too but not extreme. But yeah, mostly snug.

The Packers EQT fits snug because of the "semi" inner booty at the mid section area. I am wondering if that's the case for the regular 91/18.

Just bought 91/18s and the mid bootie is snug but the new toe panel LINER on the Packers is closer to the toe so PERHAPS that's why the are snugger

Cool, bid accepted on StockX for the 91/18 adventure for $141.

Was gonna wait til sites put them on disc but look like don't have to. Excited.

Nice, good call selling off my pair of DS OGs earlier this year because of those rumors. Those things were old. Now I have a chance at a fresh pair...and with continental soles.

Might let go of my MC 1.0s before the person on StockX finds out they are restocking too lol

I want the OG's pretty badly. I still have a pair of DS Creams. Part of me wants to sell while I can get a little on them, but dont want to worry about missing out on the re-release

Back
Top Bottom