ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh, ordered 1.0 Creams rerelease Friday 19 morning and they still didnt ship to stockX :frown: is it taking so long for anyone else too?

Creams haven’t shipped from StockX yet either... bought them on Friday as well... hopefully some movement today...

If the re-release of the MC 2.0 is any indication... I don’t think any of the 1.0s, which are far more desirable, will make discount or even sit unless stock levels are significantly higher...

Only 1 more cream left in my size on stockx...was waiting to cop the mids on Thursday but no word on a drop yet. Get antsy...

Bid got accepted for white multi 1.0s for $172 on StockX. Curious to see where all this stock is coming from. Hopefully they are legit. Does anyone know if retail will be $180 or $200 of the re-releases of 1.0s?

Creams haven’t shipped from StockX yet either... bought them on Friday as well... hopefully some movement today...

If the re-release of the MC 2.0 is any indication... I don’t think any of the 1.0s, which are far more desirable, will make discount or even sit unless stock levels are significantly higher...
I wonder if StockX is going to cancel all Cream orders because the 48 business hours are nearly other

No sign of the grey mids with the marble outsole, it seems. It’s only been the black, or the two multi cws.

AM4TKY today
DECA0970-C98C-4004-A5AD-AD4BA9A76EAE.jpeg
DECA0970-C98C-4004-A5AD-AD4BA9A76EAE.jpeg

AM4TKY looks better compared to the other AM series, just wish the sizing was better. Maybe if it goes on deep disco, I'd cop and have my feet struggle

Looks like it's Miadidas szn. Mine just arrive today as well:

USA Gold Medal CW:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.23.13 PM.png

early 90s nickelodeon/saved by the bell vibe CW. GITD knit. Would've taken pics but nonheinous nonheinous has it covered.:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.02 PM.png

The bold blue heel cup I would've thought it was OG purp in the pics but in person they are not. Pretty close though (if you have a slight color blindness):
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.34 PM.png

You killed these bro, nice.

So StockX told me that the seller for the Creams has time until the end of today to ship. So everyone else who ordered friday should prey for them to ship :frown:

So StockX told me that the seller for the Creams has time until the end of today to ship. So everyone else who ordered friday should prey for them to ship :frown:
StockX says there is a 15% fee(of the sale price) and suspension of account for failure to complete a sale(for the seller). Im thinking its a store waiting to drop off all creams at UPS at the same time. Could be wrong but why risk having to pay all those fees. Hopefully they ship but I can wait till they actually release to grab them

Last edited:
1. StockX says they will penalize sellers but 99% of the time, they don't do anything about it. They'll just void the sale, buyer gets the money back, seller can still continue to sell.
2. You have 2 business days to ship. If you bought on Friday, you shouldn't even complain about no shipment until at least tuesday.
3. If the sale is voided, theres a good chance you can probably place another bid for around the same price and probably get accepted as well. No need to panic as if stockx is your only shot at the Cream re-release

Creams shipped to StockX

Seems like they are really a stores stock which all got dropped off at the same time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom