ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might just buy the greens now. I know they may get cheaper down the line but damn
No hesi from me bruh...I'll play the discount game with the rest.

In fact I'm only looking at 3, maybe 4 more pairs at full retail price baring unforseen collabs...Creams, GoT's, Bapes and maybe the OG's

I know news of the Miami and asu 1.0s hit but if never wear them...theyd just be pretty nice to own.

Mauves too but those aren't UB's.

Waiting for this pair showing up on adc.
9E0F75DA-078C-42BA-AE0F-0A2D38E34686.jpeg

I haven't tried that in a long time. You used to be able to do it, but I don't have 2 WC rewards so I haven't tried.

finishline has a code

15SPOOKY150

and you can stack with your WC rewards
I was actually getting pissed off yesterday thinking I was gonna have to order a .5 too big from FNL since the shoe wasn't loaded onto ADC yet and FNL doesn't sell 12.5.

My size always costing me more and it strikes again.

the consensus is half size up from 1.0 size on mids right?

edit:
Went with my yeezy v2 size .5 up. happy i got the 15 off with finishline

Last edited:
how far are you in? When I was picking up my BBC Hu's, the lady was like let me scan your Creator's Club ID, and I was like what for? and she said the more points you have, the more chance of you scoring limited sneakers.... I call BS on that tho

Yeah hopefully they surprise us with something nice but who knows. Also for the last 700 restock I was able to add my points after I ordered just logged on to the conf. Page

Back
Top Bottom