ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple more detail pics. Left those other pics off because of the heavy filters. (Couldnt really tell what color shoe was in those).

Looks like it’ll have hits of pink.
BC4AF02A-C81B-4336-91AD-F56C8FFC7D8B.jpeg
58CFBF43-07B3-40C2-8ED9-EA581BB77B65.jpeg
58CFBF43-07B3-40C2-8ED9-EA581BB77B65.jpeg
BC4AF02A-C81B-4336-91AD-F56C8FFC7D8B.jpeg

I'll be copping a pair for sure. Glad they saved the best for last. AKOGs are nice too but I can live without em for now. I didn't mind the mismatching on the EGs, I just thought the color choices were bad. The Etudes were definitely the worst of the bunch. Wish they had given us more color options across the board. These Kinfolks would be really dope in a dark grey...

It just bugs me a tiny bit that they chose to use regular plastic cage when the rest of the shoe looks to have really nice materials.

Those are fresh. A different color wouldve been nice - preferably a color that hasn't been used yet. These look the same shade of blue as the Navy 1.0s.

Good thing I don't own a pair of Navy UBs yet. It'll be nice to add to the collection and I hope it'll be easy since all the resellers are off the boost bubble

Creams only for me. What’s the official release date?

Edit: NVM. Supposedly Nov 30th. I’m ready.

Last edited:
Good thing I don't own a pair of Navy UBs yet. It'll be nice to add to the collection and I hope it'll be easy since all the resellers are off the boost bubble
Exactly why its a cop for me...No navy boost in the rotation. I was going to wait for the show your stripes to hit discount but I like these a lot more.

What are your thoughts??
Missed out on the originals, at the time I just wasn’t gonna go through the hoops of obtaining it. So glad to have it in that regard. Slipped it on, and agree that it feels a little thinner, but still like a 1.0.
were the toebox always outlined?
I’m thinking it’s the sun exaggerating the contrast of the two knits in my pic, but I’d have to pull out the OG white as my only basis of comparison. (If you go back to jpac jpac ‘s pics though, the indoor light has both looking similar)

Really liking these Boston SuperXR1s except that they are digging into the back of my ankle every step I take. I want to die.

Back
Top Bottom