ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fortnite is dead
how-to-do-the-floss-dance-in-slow-motion-1.gif

on a related note, I did cop my personal pair from undftd for $300 flat. And I'm glad the mauves are still so available that people can still cop right now. Thats the way it should be and thats the way it was for the OG wave runners, except a lot of people didn't hop on the hype until they saw that they're sold out and going for $700. Now its sitting and people wanna say yeezy/adidas is dead but I'm sure a lot of other people copped this time around.

JPS JPS I made this just for you

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
So I’m a Jordan guy through and through and held out on boost or anything adidas in general wouldn’t even go in the store(don’t like to follow fads). Till I saw the black wang bball’s highs for under retail and scooped them. Fast forward a year and now I’m 33 pairs in and plotting. Their COMFORTABLE and look cool in a minimalistic way. I pull adidas before jordans if I know I’m walking around. Their not dead over here and being able to snag yeezys and hu’s without jumping through hoops is cool.

on a related note, I did cop my personal pair from undftd for $300 flat. And I'm glad the mauves are still so available that people can still cop right now. Thats the way it should be and thats the way it was for the OG wave runners, except a lot of people didn't hop on the hype until they saw that they're sold out and going for $700. Now its sitting and people wanna say yeezy/adidas is dead but I'm sure a lot of other people copped this time around.

JPS JPS I made this just for you

giphy.gif
U know the way to my heart. where is this from?

corny

edit: obviously jk. u dont wanna see me troll u

You can’t troll me.

Anyway, Idc if it’s dead or alive. Lol. I picked up Cream V2 and Kiwis, and will be picking up a couple 1.0s later on.

You can’t troll me.

Anyway, Idc if it’s dead or alive. Lol. I picked up Cream V2 and Kiwis, and will be picking up a couple 1.0s later on.
why even mention that its "dead"

The greedy kids can't sell them for $500 profit anymore.

I’m not a reseller, but I can’t blame them for taking advantage of a market that exploded. That’s what business is. We all get taken advantage of even when buying at RETAIL price (or Discount price, for that matter) from the companies. None of this **** is worth $2-300. Buying shoes weekly is not a necessity, but we do it, and some brag about only buying at retail. :lol: “retail or bust.” You’re still getting ripped off.

Adidas isn't dead. They've just been making kind of ****ty silhouettes recently and in high quantities so things don't sell out. Until the Off-White 10 collection, Nike was in the exact same 'hype' position last year as Adidas was this year. If they come up with a shoe or a collab in 2019 and Nike keeps increasing quantities of the Off-White shoes like they have, you could see another swing. It's all cyclical. I assume the Bape UBs coming are going to do great. Game of Thrones ones as well. I'd love if those and the OG 1.0s sit so I can grab a pair.

But what no one is talking about is, even if they sell half of the 700s they made, their profits are going to be sky high. Might not sell out, but the OG 700s sold out and they made like 100,000 globally... Even if it took a day or two, that's an INSANE amount to sell out and at a fairly high profit margin. Adidas is alive and well. They could care less about hype and sneakerhead love as long as they're raking in the cash.

who tf cares about numbers unless u a reseller or matt powell.

wear what u like. buy what u like.

yall some cotdamb statisticians

checks. stripes. you aint on their payroll

That’s why I don’t understand why people get annoyed by me saying Adidas is dead :lol: who tf cares.

plenty of going on, everyone is hyped about the MC 1.0 rerelease. Both of them. And people also excited for the Cream rerelease with the exception of debbie downer and negative nancy (you and ribors). Also kinfolk UB's are well received.

plenty of going on, everyone is hyped about the MC 1.0 rerelease. Both of them. And people also excited for the Cream rerelease with the exception of debbie downer and negative nancy (you and ribors). Also kinfolk UB's are well received.

Downer? I love Creams. I will be buying those and possibly the OGs as well.

Don't really like the 4.0s, but I got a $215 Footlocker gift card from a druggie for $83. Bought these and I absolutely love them. Maybe one of my favorite UBs ever. They look so much better in person then they do in stock pictures.

Attachments

• 20181028_191432.jpg
    20181028_191432.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20181029_061954-1.jpg
    20181029_061954-1.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: gir
Back
Top Bottom