ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2018-10-29_16-12-22.png

upload_2018-10-29_16-13-30.png

5.0 .......... maybe?

im almost positive we saw these renderings before in an upcoming releases picture and they arnt the 5.0. Im not 100% positive though, wheres @tankdayglo at? he’ll know :lol:

:shrug:

New creams are in, high level, awesome. But it's interesting comparing it to the 2015 pair, very slight differences like the darker contrast stitching, slightly different stitching around the heal area near the heal cup, outsole protrudes slightly more on the rear of the shoe (like the newer UBs). Silo is perfect, but I'm guessing three years of gap and manufacturing development changed things slightly. Fit is more or less the same, can't compare it to my 2015 pair because its been worn/beat and the materials have loosened, but my old cream size worked for this new one. The knit does not feel thinner to me compared to the old model (and I've run that shoe through fabric shavers to get rid of the fuzz).

Also, the box tag is a US tag, so the boutique that sold these via stockX is US based.

Looking forward to moar!

Last edited:
Undefeated UB for retail.. WHERE? maybe for smaller sizes, but the bigger sizes are $240+ on the black pair... Kinfolk looks fire IMO

The retail on UNDFTD is $220 though. I copped off SNK for about $260 because of stupid CA tax and shipping, which I regretted.
I am assuming Kinfolk would be the same pricing.

Not yeezy related but Adidas is doing price adjustments for orders from the pass 2 weeks. They have a site wide 20% off right now so I got my BBC HU NMDs for 215 after tax. Just call, you should be able to get Calabasas pants for 20% off

Not yeezy related but Adidas is doing price adjustments for orders from the pass 2 weeks. They have a site wide 20% off right now so I got my BBC HU NMDs for 215 after tax. Just call, you should be able to get Calabasas pants for 20% off

Hmm... still says excluded from promos when trying to check out. No adjustment to the price as well.

Thanks for the tip...got some boots I need to pick up.

I ordered BBC Hus and Yeezy Mauves. Any chance it'll work for the yeezys? haha

if it says "excluded from promos" online when you cart, chances are you won't be able to price adjust even on the phone.

I hate when sites do that "DISCOUNT OFF SITE-WIDE with Exclusion"

if it says "excluded from promos" online when you cart, chances are you won't be able to price adjust even on the phone.

I hate when sites do that "DISCOUNT OFF SITE-WIDE with Exclusion"
Happens all the time :lol:
And the exclusion list is everything decent

how’s the fit around the ankle collar for the new 1.0 creams?

Similar to the 3.0 (spacious) or the old 1.0?

Back
Top Bottom