ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first HS i like
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Fadidas-originals-hender-scheme-fw18-collab-3.jpg

Still waiting on seller to ship my creams for 181 size 9 on stockx. Shipping to Hawaii always expensive, but still came out to below what ADC will charge + tax. Can't wait to get these in hand and see what the hype has been about

From the Brad Hall vid, you can also see the boost sole mold release points are also different; what used to be a cluster of small dots near the heal portion of the bottom of the sole is now a bunch of circles with three lines inside them (or three stripes I guess), all over the outsole. I asked StockX about this and they said this was probably a new manufacturing process for the sole.

IMG_0600.jpg

Yeah, I think it's the manufacturing process. Same with the Yeezys. The circles on the boost changed from dots to lines as well.

yeah the comparison don't make sense because its 2 different shoe. The "GR" triple whites didn't have continental soles and were not wool primeknit like the Creams

I ran into Brad hall picking up shadow 1s at a footlocker. he was wearing metallic navy 1s and totally normal clothing lol

Put a bid in for $200. It would be nice to get these out the way. Need new boost for the gym.

Put a bid in for $200. It would be nice to get these out the way. Need new boost for the gym.

I bet someone will accept. Not sure what size you are but creams sold for below retail on stock x for my size when the 3.1 seller fee sale was going on a couple days ago. Its nice to get these out of the way. I was too impatient and did a bid for $215 that got accepted but this was before the sale happened. Had I known, I would have waited, oh well lol.

I bet someone will accept. Not sure what size you are but creams sold for below retail on stock x for my size when the 3.1 seller fee sale was going on a couple days ago. Its nice to get these out of the way. I was too impatient and did a bid for $215 that got accepted but this was before the sale happened. Had I known, I would have waited, oh well lol.

The highest bid has increased multiple times since yesterday. It’s up to $219 in a 10.5. I may not hit at $200 at this rate lol.

Back
Top Bottom