ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad I got both the KF's and the EG's.

Now if I'd only gotten through on the blue AKOG's. Damb beach wi-fi...:angry:

These are fuego and sitting which is nuts. I guess it is true...boost is dead. I’ve never agreed with that statement until now.
Bold statement. It's all subjective and I don't think ou should generalize it.
I don't like them at all, but understand that some people think they are fuego.
Just trying to shed light into something I see here sometimes, people stating their opinions as facts

Bold statement. It's all subjective and I don't think ou should generalize it.
I don't like them at all, but understand that some people think they are fuego.
Just trying to shed light into something I see here sometimes, people stating their opinions as facts
Edit: Just clarifying: I am talking about the "fire"-statement. Agree that these wouldn't have sat 2 years earlier nonetheless :D

KFs and the beige AKOG are my favorites from the recent collective.
40199C88-809E-4CA3-9566-05D544F99738.jpeg
40199C88-809E-4CA3-9566-05D544F99738.jpeg

These are fuego and sitting which is nuts. I guess it is true...boost is dead. I’ve never agreed with that statement until now.

Every quarter boost sales continue to grow for adidas. All these collabs are to entice retailers to take on other models. The bulk of Nike and Adidas profits come from selling $70-$80 sneakers. Even if they’re discounted there is still significant profit in these. Sneakerheads are the minority of buyers. I’m looking forward to see what happens if Adidas changes the design of the ultraboost. The 5.0 leaks look very different than 1.0-4.0 if someth8ng like that hocurs, all these designs become more sought after.

Boost isnt dead, just the hype is gone. Adidas created the hype for the technology by providing limited UB colorways and Yeezys. Now that they have the customer base they are providing much more styles and colorways with boost. Hype doesnt like such things and leaves when this happens.

Back
Top Bottom