ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone order these and get shipping confirmation? Either they sold out or realized they jumped the gun and took them down...

Pretty sure they took them down. Seemed to be sitting a little earlier.. went back to refresh and the whole product page was gone.

I see it's 90 days. Like you said, it might because it's holiday season. 90 days would be perfect if ADC decide to extend their return policy *wishful thinking* :tongue:
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 4.41.03 PM.png

Do a double switch on the item; easiest retail scam which is pretty legal; buy item A for a price of $20 bucks, later on the same item is lower maybe $5 bucks, use the cheaper item for return with Receipt A (if time permits it to be returned by a certain time)

SNS has climas for 100 (buy two sale items, get an additional 25% off).

Small sizes of the UB LUX for 75.
I saw someone post the same deal in the air max thread but I'm not seeing the extra % off even though I have two sale items in cart. i tried picking the different warehouses too. is there a code?

I saw someone post the same deal in the air max thread but I'm not seeing the extra % off even though I have two sale items in cart. i tried picking the different warehouses too. is there a code?

make sure you're logged in; when you enter your email, the discount should load (its through your account)

Sorry guys, I haven't kept up with the thread at all but does the new 2018 1.0 UB models fit the same as the OGs? Or has it become looser? Wide feet here.

my zeebras and AW BBalls come in tomorrow, how are you liking the bballs?

I would have liked them more if I caught them for the 30% off code from a couple pages back but what can you do? Their Dope I really like AW BBALLs, the first 2 pairs got me into boost so I had to get them. But I will say the first 2 have better quality, these are still nice, better than a lot of other adidas and Nike’s.

Last edited:
Guess we not seeing exclusive access for creator club members on the cream 1.0s
I definitely checked too lol. Not trying to wake up at 2 a.m. to cop...also not trying to miss out though.

Had a damn dream I copped last night. **** was kinda too real...and I've been thinking about these shoes waaayyyy too much.

I definitely checked too lol. Not trying to wake up at 2 a.m. to cop...also not trying to miss out though.

Had a damn dream I copped last night. **** was kinda too real...and I've been thinking about these shoes waaayyyy too much.
It's supposedly dropping at 10pm hawaii time so that's better than 2am. I'm kinda thinking they switch the times though. No way are they that cruel to the continental US

Back
Top Bottom