ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had the creams and i think the mystery greys were wool (correct me if im wrong)

in terms of creams they were stretchier compared to da OG OG jnit

just for the lawls I called the Adidas store in Irvine. Allegedly they didn't get the creams. Didn't ask about the 40% off doe since there no creams because there would be the only reason why I would even consider going.
HMMM was about to go up there, wonder if they lying over the phone so people dont go in

Let me know please cause i always stay tts in ub (2.0, 3.0 and 4.0). I only size down in Pk nmd's and size up in V2 350's.
Just got my creams in from stockx. They fit more snug than the original release. Disappointed.My 12 is pretty darn snug even with thin socks. I’m a 12 in 1.0s and 11.5 in the ground beef burgundy joints (3.0 I think)

Swinging by Adidas Irvine and hoping they have my size and honor the deal.
Picked up the creams at the 5th Ave flagship store. Thank you, Adidas!

60-DB2-C37-8470-4-A56-AAA9-85-EE849-BAD1-D.jpg
Bastards said it was sold out when I called. I should've known better lol.

Creams sold out at Irvine adidas store. Supposedly gone within first two hours of opening today. Employees said they were eligible for the 40% + 10% creators discount. Saw two people in store checking pairs out though around 5pm. Holds from the homies I guess? Didn’t see any 4Ds either.

How’s the shape/toebox compared to the OG creams?

It's pretty close. Toebox is a little more of the gradual slope we've come to see on UB shape as opposed to the slightly sleeker/flatter shape on the OGs, but these new pairs are definitely not bad.

I'm gonna grab a pair eventually, holding out for a better price. $140 today would have been a steal.

Creams sold out at Irvine adidas store. Supposedly gone within first two hours of opening today. Employees said they were eligible for the 40% + 10% creators discount. Saw two people in store checking pairs out though around 5pm. Holds from the homies I guess? Didn’t see any 4Ds either.
wow lol

for me theres a small list of kicks that get designated as day 1 cops.

retail or discount and would not feel salty if they were cheaper down da line

are da OGs on that type of list for u?

Maybe but I kinda doubt it, especially if they don't drop on a big shopping week/end & instantly go on sale 40% off the first day of release :lol:

Na man. Boosts, even 1.0s, are dead as far as hype. I’m gonna wait on a deal for those after taking this loss.

Na man. Boosts, even 1.0s, are dead as far as hype. I’m gonna wait on a deal for those after taking this loss.

Wasn't really speaking on boost hype overall, was just saying OG release probably won't be the same as Creams were today, as in they'll probably sit.

Ye
just asked two employees. Sold out

for me theres a small list of kicks that get designated as day 1 cops.

retail or discount and would not feel salty if they were cheaper down da line

are da OGs on that type of list for u?

Honestly, UBs are pretty high up there for me. They're just the perfect all around shoe. Comfortable knit and boost, look good with shorts and denim, and the 1.0 pattern is perfect.

I am wearing my Mauves right now (which might be my favorite Yeezy now), my BC3s lately, 1s, airmax 90 (pretty comfy), 350s, flyknit trainers, etc. But nothing compares to the all day comfort of UBs.

I never liked the OGs, and was too late to go after many of the 1.0s (I did get the Whites from Winnsports) but now I think they're just an almost perfect design. Regret not getting Wool Grey's, OG, 3M back then. And I destroyed my whites to the point that they won't ever be pure white again.

Back
Top Bottom