ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
579F9871-8823-4C96-8EAD-2CF1F3B6FF11.jpeg

Quick family shot of the AW BBall’s and B-BALL Soccer’s.

C12504C2-496D-4E45-B5E2-CC1EF20B9D63.jpeg
Only missing the complexcon Black and Grey b-ball’s but I’m not pressed for those

F6C1AB47-491F-4B2F-9897-6021C955DC1F.jpeg

Caught the BBall Soccers a while back half off so I hopped on the

Happy holidays folks. Hope you can either be with loved ones or can find something to fulfill you all.

I'm not gonna be day one on the OG's. I will for them to fall to me. Give my preferred size, it's probably dead already. But maybe not since these won't be "LTD".

I still don’t know how you can wear our 2 pairs of boost in a year if you only wear them twice a week. Unless that’s the only pair of sneakers you’re wearing the whole year. Not hating or clowning, but it sounds crazy to me lol I would have to moon walk every day to get that kind of sole wear.
Oh I ain’t wearing them out. I have yet to really wear a pair out.

So I got an alert from my bank about possible suspicious charges from SNS, but I didn’t get any email about winning a raffle? There are 2 charges and 1 reversal on my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

So I got an alert from my bank about possible suspicious charges from SNS, but I didn’t get any email about winning a raffle? There are 2 charges and 1 reversal on my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

Always use PayPal when possible on international sites to avoid this kind of thing. SNS charges winners before sending out W emails. When the payment gets declined they move on to another winner.

Update: I got the email for the sesames. Maybe they declined one of the raffles bc I might have entered twice. Oh well, at least I got them.

I wore my new creams yesterday. Not as good as I remember Ultraboost 1.0. They seemed more snug for a wool pair and even shorter, my toe hits the front which is super annoying. I went TTS as with all 1.0. Also, not sure if it's just me but they don't feel as soft and comfortable as ub usually do.

You got passed on the sesames

Scooped Creams and Navy MCs from Menlo Park for $216 total. Went first thing and then tried to go back later for the Creams double up but they were sold out.

Damn. Saved me a trip though. Was thinking about hitting freehold tomorrow but probably sold out as well

Well the 4d was a bust. I bought a size 11 yesterday thinking they'd fit like an ultraboost . WRONG! anyone know if I can return em to outlet? I went in looking for an in for work and grabbed the 4d I should be known better

Back
Top Bottom