ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ****, gold medals sitting on ADC. Definitely waiting for discounts since no one is buying.

95ABFBEB-3DBC-4C67-850E-50D4F36B7739.jpeg
A little late but these are the creams I received from stockx a few weeks ago. Sucks I couldn’t cop with that adidas store discount going around.

95ABFBEB-3DBC-4C67-850E-50D4F36B7739.jpeg
A little late but these are the creams I received from stockx a few weeks ago. Sucks I couldn’t cop with that adidas store discount going around.

Looks bueno. If prices tank like Multis on StockX will definitely double up. With the durability of boost, can whip out a fresh pair even 10 years later.

Not sure how to feel right now. I’m excited to get the 1.0s for retail off ADC- creams, medal pack, hopefully the og’s. All for retail- it’s amazing. But now I’m seeing how many copped for 40% off. Not 10, not 25% off, 40! Congrats to those who did. Feeling like I need to hold out now for a discount. Below retail is the new retail with UB’s these days I guess

Not sure how to feel right now. I’m excited to get the 1.0s for retail off ADC- creams, medal pack, hopefully the og’s. All for retail- it’s amazing. But now I’m seeing how many copped for 40% off. Not 10, not 25% off, 40! Congrats to those who did. Feeling like I need to hold out now for a discount. Below retail is the new retail with UB’s these days I guess
Sorry, new to UBs. Medal packs are 1.0 so they are TTS or .5 size up? How are people getting 40% off?

Sorry, new to UBs. Medal packs are 1.0 so they are TTS or .5 size up? How are people getting 40% off?

in store is 40% off everything* (*some exclusions apply). 2.0s are 1.0 sizing imho. .5 up in my opinion for the 2.0 I've owned. some models have 1.0 collars which will feel tighter. Some have prime knit collars, which will feel looser.

Medal pack is 2.0. I go TTS on all my UB but size up half on yeezy. You really gotta try for yourself. I’ve realized trying to follow sizing guidance online is equally hit or miss as just ordering a size you’re unsure of to begin with.

Yeah, some stores were honoring it. Tried the local store on Wednesday but was too late.

Damn... just called my local store and they were honoring it but are sold out now... wish I had thought about this earlier... I just assumed they wouldn’t be part of any sale...

Honest thoughts about the creams? Pretty much sold out on ADC now and stockx is basically retail now. Still worth it to try to hold out for a discount on these? I'm thinking the ship has sailed if they're sold out in adidas store locations as of this weekend. But I wouldn't mind being wrong

Back
Top Bottom