ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I went to my local mall in Jersey for a movie and decided to randomly check the Adidas store there that usually gets nothing. They had creams in my size and I asked the employee if it was part of the 40% off sale and he said no. He walked away and I decided to ring it up anyway. $120 baby! Lol :nthat:

Wow I went to my local mall in Jersey for a movie and decided to randomly check the Adidas store there that usually gets nothing. They had creams in my size and I asked the employee if it was part of the 40% off sale and he said no. He walked away and I decided to ring it up anyway. $120 baby! Lol :nthat:
wait explain that again

Did you get your Sesames?
scooping them up from homie.

so heres the dilemma. the sesames look super duper close to the salt 500s. been really close to finally trying that model.

creams only come into play if 120

sitting on:

DS OG 1.0 x 2
DS White OG 1.0 x 2
DS MG 1.0
DS 3M 1.0

- 2018 creams on the way
- will cop one pair of 2018 OGs

Honestly all I really want now are a couple 2.0s and the 3.0 burgundy aka ground beefs.

Ordered it online for full price. When I found out they were doing 40% + 10% in store I called and asked if they can match the promotion. Ended up with 30% off
If I know faster I should have called too. Yesterday was the last day for promotion smh. I try calling tomorrow if they will honor it.

Back
Top Bottom