ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the double up on OGs on Saturday, I think I'm good for quite a while. Can't keep up the shoe purchases the way I've been spending this year.

Y do u guys need to justify why u wasted time to get 60$ discount. We all know when u start buying sneakers u become a cheap *** searching for everyway to get any kind of discount

What if your order had 2 pairs. Is it now worth it for $120?

"it's worth it regardless" is my stance.

if adidas is making a mistake and people are benefiting - you deserve to benefit too because you gave them your money and they suck. Rememer all the 2.0s and 3.0s and 4.0s and the lack of 12.5's despite it selling out first?

I'm doing a REVERSAL now and saying call them AND use the live chat feature that comes up when you check your order status (at the same damtime)

"it's worth it regardless" is my stance.

if adidas is making a mistake and people are benefiting - you deserve to benefit too because you gave them your money and they suck. Rememer all the 2.0s and 3.0s and 4.0s and the lack of 12.5's despite it selling out first?

I'm doing a REVERSAL now and saying call them AND use the live chat feature that comes up when you check your order status (at the same damtime)

U still mad? Lol

Ordered sz 12 creams from UNDFTD, bank fraud canceled my order. Now they are sold out. Anyone see another 12 somewhere for retail?

CDC497E1-E1DA-44BD-8068-4810429E175B.jpeg
I don’t mess with adidas but for 95 had to give em a try

last post regarding this whole price adjustment issue...

first off, everyone's situation is different. secondly, the creams were excluded from discount on ADC anyway, so idk why people are upset they didn't get the price adjustment that some got. if you were able to get the adjustment after a few minutes, couple tries, etc. then cool. but after a while you're really just wasting time, ESPECIALLY if you were unsuccessful.

when i say more than 1 hour, i don't mean 1 hour and 5 min. y'all are being literal. excess of an hour, is a broad amount. i'm just saying after a while, is it even worth it? you keep repeating the same plea over and over, probably getting upset along the way, next thing you know you've talked to 9-10 reps. that's a lot of effort for a chance at getting your $60 back IMO. if you got multiple pairs and got them all price adjusted, then kuddos to you. but again, after that 10th unsuccessful attempt, you can't say you feel like you didn't waste time.

i'm not going to say how much i make, but you have to consider time over cost. i work 9-5, gym after, home for dinner, time with my family, and no way am i taking an hour away from them for $60.

Is everyone going a full size up from TTS for their OGs? I wear a 9.5 in 2.0s and 3.0s. Haven't tried 4.0s. Reigning Champ size 9... I'm probably going with a 10 for the 1.0s because the wool pair I have is super tight. Even without socks it feels very compressive at 9.5... I just don't know if they fit similarly being wool and non-continental.

Is everyone going a full size up from TTS for their OGs? I wear a 9.5 in 2.0s and 3.0s. Haven't tried 4.0s. Reigning Champ size 9... I'm probably going with a 10 for the 1.0s because the wool pair I have is super tight. Even without socks it feels very compressive at 9.5... I just don't know if they fit similarly being wool and non-continental.

I'm staying true to size as I always have on UB. Fits just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom