ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-Nite-Jogger-2019-Release-Date-1.jpg
these nite joggers are dope!

Has anyone ordered from Concepts before. I ordered the creams 3 days ago and have not received any tracking info. I have emailed them but got no response.

Has anyone ordered from Concepts before. I ordered the creams 3 days ago and have not received any tracking info. I have emailed them but got no response.
Be patient. Lot of stores are having shipping delays due to BF and Cyber Monday sale that are slowing them down. In the email should say processing takes 3-5 business days.

Same for me. Made an order with them but no shipping instructions yet. As J JSWAM said, got to just be patient as BF and CM was just over.

My 2 pairs of creams for $300 shipped from Proper are on there way... that’s 4 pairs... I should be good for the foreseeable future

the only difference between OGs and core blacks is the heelcup color right?

safe to say they won't re-do core blacks since they are so close?

Do the multicolor 1.0 retros fit small too? Anyone know?
Yes, my 11.5 is TTS for me and they are very snug. My toes don't touch the front but the flat toebox near the tip makes them feel very cramped. I'd go half size up if you don't want a cramped feeling.

I have the Navy MC toe.

I want to like these but after trying a pair of the ZX 500 RM and the I-5923, I have lost faith in adidas when it comes to a bulky toe box.

haven't returned them yet so I may take some pics; but the uniformity of the toe box materials, stitching and overall tautness all felt sloppy... I know they aren't the flagship shoes but...maybe those in the pic will be better; that nubucky material or whatever it is up front isn't promising.

I'm assuming whatever in store sale for OGs will honor them like Creams, if they'll have any sales at all. Does the newsletter coupon work in store as well? That might be worth a shot.

Proper was having a BOGO 50% off but creams were initially excluded... when I finally realized they had made a change to include them later in the day they were sold out... I had placed an order with a pair of creams in my size and a bape adidas jacket before the update... the creams weren’t discounted but I got 50% off the jacket... they later cancelled the order probably because the item I got the discount on was more expensive than then the one I was paying full price for... when I got the cancel I immediately checked and they loaded 2 pairs in my size and I was able to check them out... I mentioned the sale on BF but only size 13 was left at that point

Contrasting knit is different as well. Wouldn’t mind seeing the wool variant cb1.0 come back though.

Given the seemingly haphazard way they’ve been re-issuing 1.0s and 2.0s, who knows what will make a come back.

I was thinking about this and with the way the medal pack isn’t selling well, I can’t see them re-releasing a plain black color way, even if it’s the 1.0s. I don’t think there’s enough demand for it to be honest, unless they already started production. But if the og’s don’t sell to well I’m not sure adidas would re-release them. Just my own personal opinion. There’s so many consumers who just buy black ultra boosts and don’t even care about 1.0 vs 2,3,4. We’re just a small part of the buyers. I could be wrong but just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom