ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it faster to cop the OGs on the Adidas App or ADC? I never tried the app before. Gonna be a bloodbath in Canada tomorrow since all the other stores didn't receive their shipment due to the strike.
App apparently goes live sooner than .com. I know I have issues checking out on the app at times and would choose .com as my method over the app. Had issues during the cream drop.

App apparently goes live sooner than .com. I know I have issues checking out on the app at times and would choose .com as my method over the app. Had issues during the cream drop.
Wow sooner?! Thanks for the tip. I did some test runs on the app and it seems pretty quick with payments setup. I just have a feeling the site is gonna crash since they dropping a ton of different ultraboost at the same time.

I returned my Hu's to sns. They received them a week ago. I cant get an answer about my return. Anyone else have a situation with returns with Sns?

I won’t buy anything from SNS if at all possible. Go to their website and use the returns link. Unless you live in NYC you have to return to their overseas warehouse. They have no US return address. May cost you say +, ~ $30 to do so

Maybe.

Superstars better? Or what?

I’m gonna go with ZX (not flux) which is making a comeback. That whole series was dope and I hope to get my hands on any retros. Ultraboost is comfortable, for sure, but to me the most comfortable boost model is actually EQT 93/16.

OGs but yeah forgot about sns 1.0’s and 3m’s...

Those are also good. 3 best adidas shoes.

Superstars are only worn by girls in jean shorts whose age(s) I can’t determine

All the basketball offerings are bulk monsters and barfaroni colorways (byw can get slam dunked into the trashcan)

All the casual offerings are just okay - NMDs are neat (AMM ones with the 1.0(ish) knit are the best)

Flip flops are comfortable I guess who cares.

All their other running shoes are just turndown products created off the success of UB 1.0 - some are good, sure.

And that’s it. UB 1.0’s win. best shoe of adidas.

The UB1.0 is my best Adidas sneaker of all time. The most iconic globally would be the Superstars and maybe the Gazelle. You can't hate on people for thinking the most comfortable cushioning with an appealing silhouette is the best Adidas shoe of all time. Superstars run too big and are uncomfortable... Cons (not Adidas, I know but a good example) are iconic but feel like cement bricks. Judgement needs to stop for subjective topics (as long as it isn't hurting anyone).

1.0 is the best boost sneaker by far but it really is mind boggling when people can think of NMD as another option as best adidas sneaker with the library of nice silhouettes they have

really makes you think

I’m gonna go with ZX (not flux) which is making a comeback. That whole series was dope and I hope to get my hands on any retros. Ultraboost is comfortable, for sure, but to me the most comfortable boost model is actually EQT 93/16.

Adidas wasn’t that relevant with the sneaker community until the 350s, UBs, and NMDs, tbh. Even Y3 and the other collabs were relatively niche. I would go so far as to say that Boost completely reinvented the brand.

Back
Top Bottom