ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, had WHattaburger while I was in Dallas and man, no thanks. Not even close to In N Out
4D034D9A-A1E8-4CD6-9A75-417BC0F85F32.jpeg

i think last weeks discounts were due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. The shoes had the discount tag on the shoe, and the creams and some others didn't. Because all of the other shoes did, I think employees said F it, ok to discount the others (in some stores). I could be wrong. But i was at adidas in Century City and they didn't have those 30% off cards.

Yeah those that got the discount applied scored. Didn’t see the specific discount last week since we don’t have a adidas stores here in OR, outside of the employee store, which is crazy since Adidas is headquartered here. I frequently go to the employee store, just can’t make the 1.5 hour drive this weekend/week but plan to next weekend. Problem is they rarely get a ‘hyped’ release and if so get cleaned out fairly quickly.

i think last weeks discounts were due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. The shoes had the discount tag on the shoe, and the creams and some others didn't. Because all of the other shoes did, I think employees said F it, ok to discount the others (in some stores). I could be wrong. But i was at adidas in Century City and they didn't have those 30% off cards.

so annoying that Century City wasn't having the discount, had to drive all the way to santa monica

Finally got my 30% off creams price adjustment. Had to call in again, and then they tried to say they were excluded, but then asked for my screen shot of when it was approved. Super glad I saved that chat transcript, knowing they would pull some **** like this. But I got my $120 back.

Edit: has anyone who purchased OGs via ADC online yesterday tried and successfully had a 30% (in store only) discount applied?

Because if so I’m going to open the floodgates of hell tomorrow on adidas

Last edited:
Just received my pair of creams from JD sports with damaged on boost. Can’t decide if I wanna keep them or return. As I’m based in Hong Kong and wear size 6.5 (I’m a girl), it’s difficult for me to find another pair....

If you happen to come across my size online, please let me know. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• E6A90629-5D57-4D97-A72B-09DD51796873.jpeg
    E6A90629-5D57-4D97-A72B-09DD51796873.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 116
Wouldn’t have thought these would sell out. I mean months after the very first release there were a bunch sitting at my local Adidas outlet store.

Just received my pair of creams from JD sports with damaged on boost. Can’t decide if I wanna keep them or return. As I’m based in Hong Kong and wear size 6.5 (I’m a girl), it’s difficult for me to find another pair....

If you happen to come across my size online, please let me know. Any help would be much appreciated.

Unless you're planning on displaying them in a glass box in your shoe museum, I'd say just wear it and don't worry about it.

I don’t think it’s that noticeable and would just keep it unless it really bothers you that much.

Where have you been the past year :nerd:? Of course the re-release is not gonna be the same as the original release. There was no hype for the UBs back then.

Yepp I passed on a pair for 35 bucks on base. It was the last pair in my size and I passssed on it! Regret it to this day but glad to grab another one to retire those!

Where have you been the past year :nerd:? Of course the re-release is not gonna be the same as the original release. There was no hype for the UBs back then.
Oh, I've been Working and living life. From time to time I'll check up on NT. Been a member since 2001. Thanks for asking. I guess i'm going to have to pay after market price.

Congrats to the ones who copped.

Last edited:
Man is the hype for the 1.0 OGs that crazy? Missed a day and there's 15+ pages on this thread. Glad and happy to see Boost isn't dead (well according to some ppl)

Ordered the creams from Concepts 5 days ago...got email with "order received" etc etc , but nothing shipped. I wrote them yesterday to know if the order was really ok...still no answer. Are they always so slow ?
Are the OG still available somewhere ? Thanks

Are OG's at the Adidas outlets ? No regular Adidas store near me and the few times I've been there they never have boost

Back
Top Bottom